• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

As a Jew, I still can never root for a German team (silly, I know). Still, since a win by Ze Germans would actually help the Yids, I feel like rooting for them is now justified.

fudge Chelsea.

Back when I was studying at uni we once had exchange students coming along for a trip around the local area which is made up of a lot of former military bases and coastal artillery positions. There is also a place where a monument is set up for some prisoners of war who were executed a couple of days before the German surrender (my country was one of the many occupied). When we got to this place and the story was told a german girl walked up to our guide, tears running down her face, and said "But it wasn't me." Blaming modern Germany for something that happened 62-67 years ago by the hands of a madman is a bit silly, yes. Jewish or not, many people suffered back then and holding a generation that is allready struggeling heavily with its past responsible for what happened then is a little silly.

As for Bayern Munich, they are in Germany what Spurs are in England when it comes to that kind of history.

Wikipedia:

"The advent of Nazism put an abrupt end to Bayern's development. The president and the coach, both of whom were Jewish, left the country. Many others in the club were also purged. Bayern was taunted as the "Jew's club" and as a semi-professional club Bayern was also affected by the ruling that football players had to be full amateurs again. In the following years Bayern could not sustain its role of contender for the national title, achieving mid-table results in its regional league instead."

I think you are quite safe to support Bayern Munich against Chelsea. :)

What does it matter where the money came from? It was still buying/trying to buy the league...

Is that seriously where you feel we are somehow better? Or Man U are somehow better and have the moral high ground?

Ludicrous

Seriously fella, how can you compare it?

We still had the wage cap then, so there were no multi-million pound contracts to lure players, and it cost a tanner to get in and watch. Everywhere.

Honestly, think what you are saying here. If we bought players, it was only with the clubs own money, coz the bloody Arabs were still riding camels back then.

If you think the two scenarios are the same im not even bothering.

since when was football about anything other than money

how many clubs borrow way above their means to compete or stay in the league....dont tell me you think all football clubs are run at break even or even GHod forbid at a profit??:D

bayern2001.jpg

2001 ist wieder....

since when was football about anything other than money

how many clubs borrow way above their means to compete or stay in the league....dont tell me you think all football clubs are run at break even or even GHod forbid at a profit??:D

If they borrow money, which they all do, how do they pay it back? Oh, with THEIR money. Next.

What does it matter where the money came from? It was still buying/trying to buy the league...

Is that seriously where you feel we are somehow better? Or Man U are somehow better and have the moral high ground?

Ludicrous

Sorry but thats just not right.
The Spurs board did what they had every right to do, and that was to use the money the club had earned - earned, not been given by some foreigner living off the fortune under his feet that his country needs the rest of the world to extract on his behalf,

to buy the players you have worked yourselves into a position to afford is a million percent right

to push up the price of crude oil, to ransom the world so you can spunk money away on a football team thousands of miles from your homeland, is buying a title you don't deserve to have.

particularly because of the corrosive effect that the stewardship of the club has had on British and world football.

It was wrong when Chelski did it, and its wrong now.

We still had the wage cap then, so there were no multi-million pound contracts to lure players, and it cost a tanner to get in and watch. Everywhere.

Honestly, think what you are saying here. If we bought players, it was only with the clubs own money, coz the bloody Arabs were still riding camels back then.

nice bit of racism there....is it the money or that its Arab money?:-k

The Spurs board did what they had every right to do, and that was to use the money the club had earned - earned, not been given by some foreigner living off the fortune under his feet that his country needs the rest of the world to extract on his behalf,

to buy the players you have worked yourselves into a position to afford is a million percent right

to push up the price of crude oil, to ransom the world so you can spunk money away on a football team thousands of miles from your homeland, is buying a title you don't deserve to have.

particularly because of the corrosive effect that the stewardship of the club has had on British and world football.

=D>

City won a title? Nah, they bought one. It's like buying a trophy from the little sports regalia store down the corner and displaying it in your home; you never really won it, you just bought it.

Still, I assume their fans won't care, so good luck to 'em.

This game is fudged and always has been.

looks like they paid too much too!!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Subbuteo-PREMIER-LEAGUE-TROPHY-/110833257533?_trksid=p4340.m185&_trkparms=algo%3DDLSL%252BSIC.NPJS%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BUA%26otn%3D10%26pmod%3D290708006142%252B290708006142%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D8390383038200589008

Racist undertones from the ban happy mod aside... I don't see City asking their fans to subsidize their spending. So how much tickets cost means what?

They have bought to catch up with Man U. Yes with money not coming from football which sucks but to call their fans c**ts and the club a disgrace? Would you abandon Spurs if an Arab came in?

I can't say if the 100k for Jimmy Greaves we paid all came from football or not without trying to look it up, but there wasn't much TV revenue back then..

Nail ! Head

Back