• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Re: The Official Oh F*** Chelsea Destroyed Footie Thread feat. FSW

It is a scummy club.

But i can't really feel sorry for him. He knew exactly what he was walking into, even moreso with the comments he had previously made about Chelsea.

The fans were never going to be on his side, especially after RDM who won them the CL.

And finally why agree to be the 'interim' manager if you are going to have a go at the board in public for naming you 'interim'?

The only option now is to sack him, which is bad for Spurs. The atmosphere at Stamford Bridge will only grow more poisonous now. I hope he's still there when we play them.

you kknow they will sack him the week before and get a bounce for our game get some ex player gullit or someone

He'll be gone by tomorrow. He knew what he was doing, he's just making sure he gets sacked and gets his pay off.

But who's gonna come in for him?

JT player manager? I wouldn't put it past him, past him being deluded enough to think he could do it.

Could it be a job for Harry? QPR are doomed anyway, he'd take it in a flash.

They're f***ed either way, no benefit at all of changing managers this late in the season.

He'll be gone by tomorrow. He knew what he was doing, he's just making sure he gets sacked and gets his pay off.

But who's gonna come in for him?

JT player manager? I wouldn't put it past him, past him being deluded enough to think he could do it.

Could it be a job for Harry? QPR are doomed anyway, he'd take it in a flash.

They're f***ed either way, no benefit at all of changing managers this late in the season.

going by the whole ex player thing maybe glenn hoddle??????????

sackaprole1.jpg

Benitez is absolutely spot on with that rant. Chelsea are ****s and their fans in particular are poisonous arseholes.

I don't know why Abramovich doesn't just appoint himself and stop all the pretending.

This is what the official Chelsea site had to report on the matter:

In addition to considering the action on the pitch on Wednesday evening, Benitez expressed his wish for the fans to unite in creating a positive atmosphere for the team to play in at our games.

'It will be much better for everyone to have a good atmosphere and to back the players,' he said.

It is a scummy club.

But i can't really feel sorry for him. He knew exactly what he was walking into, even moreso with the comments he had previously made about Chelsea.

The fans were never going to be on his side, especially after RDM who won them the CL.

And finally why agree to be the 'interim' manager if you are going to have a go at the board in public for naming you 'interim'?

If the Chelski fans didn't know he was only interim some of them, maybe most of them, would probably think they had better at least get behind him a hes here to stay. Rafa was prepared to ride an initial storm. I can see why he felt it was a massive mistake. Indeed, he might not actually have been meaning it as any kind of threat as in "Roman you messed with the wrong guy" more like "Roman you've just made a huge PR error here now there's no way these racist vile scum will shut up and let me do my job now"

I was really hoping Chelsea would meet Galatasaray in one of the European competitions this year. Would have been Fatih Terim vs. Fatty Interim.

Off topic I know, but couldn't resist.

Ah, Chelski. If it wasn't for the fact that this joke of a "football" club is a vampire slowly draining the beutiful game of all it's life blood, you could laugh at the neverending farce over at Stamford Bridge. Sadly, this tragic circus has been allowed to pollute football for over a decade now.

I was really hoping Chelsea would meet Galatasaray in one of the European competitions this year. Would have been Fatih Terim vs. Fatty Interim.

Off topic I know, but couldn't resist.

:lol: =D>

Agree with the general sentiment. Rafa took the job with his eyes open. His personal history with Chelsea, the chavish beheviour of the owner, the cabal of players, the gaggle of hangers on surrounding Abarmovich, and the nature of the fans were all well known. From his perspective he took the money and presumably hoped he could get the results on the field to turn the fans around and a permanent appointment.

On the other hand, maybe he is showing is continued love of Liverpool and Agent Rafa is close to completing his mission.

A bloke from a CFC fanzine was interviewed on breakfast news this morning (he was on telephone, not camera) and he was the typical Chelsea tosser. Everything is rafa's fault, the fans aren't doing anything wrong and he backs Roman 100%. He only backs the owner because its his money that has bought success and he wouldn't have it that the fans creating a poisonous atmosphere was affecting the team.

Rumours on teletext now that Roman has had enough and is about to jack it.

they back Roman 100%?

the man that ran Jose out of town and replaced him with Avram Grant, short memories eh

Back