• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cheatski are still scum

Tuchel says the outcome of his meeting tomorrow with Lukaku will determine whether or not he's in their squad to play us

Think tuchel is thinking more about his job than anything lukaku said. Trying to show the media and chelsea he's the boss. Unless there is more behind the scenes than we are aware of. Which is very possible.

If it's just about the interview, it's a load of nonsense.

I'm not sure I agree with him, but I did find it funny.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-06 13.19.53.png
    Screenshot 2022-01-06 13.19.53.png
    406.2 KB · Views: 27
Apparently it got deleted:

272328451_10165872370455507_3799789919449632380_n.jpg

Does Abramhovic still own 100% of CHeatski? Wonder whether the sanctions on Russia which will be announced tomorrow will be wide enough to freeze his assets too

he's the wrong choice for everyone, he's brick

he's Nicklas Bendtner with a few years at a big club in an easy league to pump his numbers up

anyway, the joke was the frozen asset bit, 7 touches, etc, you've ruined it now

I was really proud of that one

gonad*s
7 words doesn’t mean seven touches

Does Abramhovic still own 100% of CHeatski? Wonder whether the sanctions on Russia which will be announced tomorrow will be wide enough to freeze his assets too

That would be fun, but isn't he a Portuguese citizen these days? I'm sure after 20+ years of cheatery Chelski are well equipped to handle different scenarios with the potential to force a level playing field upon them. Same for that formerly, proper run football club in Manchester, I guess.

Well chelsea do owe roman £1.5bn. So if the government seized fordstam ltd (the company that the debt belongs to), in theory they could force chelsea to pay it back, add interest too.

Seriously doubt it. But here's hoping.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/f...s-1-5BILLION-wage-bill-higher-Man-United.html
If (and it's a huge if) Abramovic's assets were seized by the UK government then I suspect they'd write off the debt and sell Chelsea to the highest bidder.

Seems like the quickest and easiest way to make money out of it.

If (and it's a huge if) Abramovic's assets were seized by the UK government then I suspect they'd write off the debt and sell Chelsea to the highest bidder.

Seems like the quickest and easiest way to make money out of it.

It won't happen. But they could do both. Sell fordstam and chelsea to the highest bidders.

Just wishful thinking on my part.

Back