• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship manager heroes

On CM4 I'd always try to sign Farnerud, Kallstrom, MGP, and a 14 year old called Fabio Paim who had like 20 for dribbling and would get a 9 or 10 rating most games, was insane. Kleberson was pretty good too if I remember right?

FABIO fudging PAIM!!!

I remember Chelsea getting him on loan back in 2008 and I was like fudgekk, theres a blast from the past

Oh wow. How could we forget Fabio Paim? What a sensation of a player! Thanks for that one, Swifty.

Too bad his career is brick in real life:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fábio_Paím

He has played for every national team from U16 to U21. What happened to him? Was his career destroyed because of all the hype?

Last edited:
Oh wow. How could we forget Fabio Paim? What a sensation of a player! Thanks for that one, Swifty.

Too bad his career is brick in real life:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fábio_Paím

He has played for every national team from U16 to U21. What happened to him? Was his career destroyed because of all the hype?

Maybe he never had hype but someone who scouted him (during cm01/02) saw he had good dribbling against some rubbish team and decided to put it high

The Romanians Adrian Mihalcea and Florian Petr? were ridiculously good in 99/00, haven't seen anyone mention Saviola either. Some random kid from Rangers' reserve squad named Darren Fitzgerald became the best player on one of my games from the 97/98 version, single-handedly won Northern Ireland the World Cup.

Viktor Leonenko was always the name I would type in first whenever starting a new game. Scored goals for fun, and his season average rating never dipped below 8.9.

Back