• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Pearce going mental on the touchline was great to see, good to see there is genuine passion in the game still

Really pleased to see them get a great home win against a very good Ipswich side.

I am really impressed with Hughton and how he conducts himself, know someone who is closely involved at Brighton and they said he just has an air of quite confidence about him. I guess being in the game as long as he has he would have that confidence to back him up. Hearing him talk about the game on the radio and he just felt in control and was open about the tactics he used to stop Ipswich.

What a crazy season Bournemouth and Brentford towards the top of the table, how crazy would it be if both of them get promoted? IT is nice to see some smaller clubs push for the Premiership their fans have to be absolutely buzzing.

What a crazy season Bournemouth and Brentford towards the top of the table, how crazy would it be if both of them get promoted? IT is nice to see some smaller clubs push for the Premiership their fans have to be absolutely buzzing.

Clubs like that need to bottle the feeling up and rejoice as they soon forget it when they are cannon fodder in the PL, just ask Leics :)

Clubs like that need to bottle the feeling up and rejoice as they soon forget it when they are cannon fodder in the PL, just ask Leics :)

Very true but even Leicester have had numerous seasons in the top flight, I know in my lifetime neither Bournemouth or Brentford ever sniffed the top flight. I don't even remember either of them spending much time in the Championship! Hope at least one of them cup up and especially nice to see one of ours in Pritchard playing such a big role for Brentford

Yeh I agree mate, good luck to them, I just hope they go down the Burnley route of how they deal with it, stand by your man and enjoy it

Great seeing Wigan disappear back down the hole they crawled out of.

Our boy Hall should count himself lucky for not being involved as Blackpool conceded 7 second half goals at Watford. Jamie O'Hara not so fortunate.

Was at the amex last night to see Brighton beat Derby, my thoughts are that it is probably the most entertaining league in the world, not the best standard but the most balanced.

Dunk was exceptional, did not hold out much hope for a Brighton win when I saw the increasingly impressive Ince was not fit to play. But Hughton is a very good manager at this level.

Derby really don't want to get promoted. Letting Millwall escape relegation and giving Brentford a chance off playoffs after all.

Derby really don't want to get promoted. Letting Millwall escape relegation and giving Brentford a chance off playoffs after all.

its all gone pear shaped since a few moths ago when McClaren was reported to be taking over Saudi Sportswashing Machine next season

They're playing some really good football. The second goal last night was pure class! Third goal not too bad either! Some job done by Eddie Howe there.

Back