• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

According to the commentators, in the first half Middlesboro did a great job of preventing Brentford's playmakers from getting on the ball. It's 1-1 now.

I watched the 2nd half of that. Great match.

That is my first real look at Pritchard and my initial opinion is he's probably not ready for the a Poch team in the PL. I was impressed with his technique but his work ethic needs to change if he is to step into one of the wide AM roles for Spurs. Good player though.

I watched the 2nd half of that. Great match.

That is my first real look at Pritchard and my initial opinion is he's probably not ready for the a Poch team in the PL. I was impressed with his technique but his work ethic needs to change if he is to step into one of the wide AM roles for Spurs. Good player though.

I think he, like a few other of our players, could really use a break now. Shame about that U21 championship and the Euro qualifiers.

The aforementioned Beasant (now 56) is on the bench again for Stevenage tonight. Chris Day starts.

The aforementioned Beasant (now 56) is on the bench again for Stevenage tonight. Chris Day starts.

it's written, they'll get through, Day (ex Spur?) will get a knock in the final, it'll go to penalties, 27 years later the big man does it again

95th minute penalty to put your team through to the final and you try dinking the ball down the middle and miss the target.. lol.

Middlebrough deserved winners. Travesty if they dont come up.

Only team that could potentially stop them is Norwich but I think Middlesbrough will be too good for them.

Swindon captain injures himself trying to prevent Beckford from scoring. Preston take the lead after 2 minutes.

Back