• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Championship and EFL Football

Seeing the mighty Lincoln versus Ipswich today, hopefully more enjoyable than watching Spurs get batterered on the telly.

Seeing the mighty Lincoln versus Ipswich today, hopefully more enjoyable than watching Spurs get batterered on the telly.

Quoting my own post seems a bit sad but wanted to add that TJ Eyoma played, this is his first season as a permanent imps player after a loan from us last season - A really assured display from him imo, if anything was a bit of a leader despite his age.

I'm not suggesting he'll be at the level we'll require but it's lovely to see players who come through our academy doing well at any tier of professional football.

Cracking game as well, not having been to NWHL in a while one forgets how much better football is live for an abundance of reasons..

Quoting my own post seems a bit sad but wanted to add that TJ Eyoma played, this is his first season as a permanent imps player after a loan from us last season - A really assured display from him imo, if anything was a bit of a leader despite his age.

I'm not suggesting he'll be at the level we'll require but it's lovely to see players who come through our academy doing well at any tier of professional football.

Cracking game as well, not having been to NWHL in a while one forgets how much better football is live for an abundance of reasons..
He was a player I had great hopes for
But another we didn’t give a chance too

I honestly would not be upset if we had a cheeky look at Sander Berge at Sheffield United, far too good for level he is at and an absolute beast. Great feet and not slow, makes great driving runs from deep.

Just been checking out the National league.

Wrexham 4pts clear now still 11 games left but only need 2pts to at least be in the Play-off semi-final. Just under 10,000 there yesterday for a non-league game

Britt Asombologogogogolonga scored last night for Watford, I remember a time some of our fans wanted him, bad injury curtailed his rise

Wrexham might have a better chance for longer term success with Ryan Reynolds getting over 250m today with the sale of Mint. Not that clever people put their own money in to large amounts but it surely helps. I still think the Prem dream is way way off but its going to be an interesting ride. As I said before, the real challenge is when players in the league become black holes of finance and don't perform or they get stuck in league 1 whilst haemorrhage cash

Wrexham might have a better chance for longer term success with Ryan Reynolds getting over 250m today with the sale of Mint. Not that clever people put their own money in to large amounts but it surely helps. I still think the Prem dream is way way off but its going to be an interesting ride. As I said before, the real challenge is when players in the league become black holes of finance and don't perform or they get stuck in league 1 whilst haemorrhage cash

Think they'll do well in the loan market. Not far from liverpool and manchester. Good pitch, good crowds, likely to do well. Young players would be happy to go there for a season. Get themselves noticed.

Think they'll do well in the loan market. Not far from liverpool and manchester. Good pitch, good crowds, likely to do well. Young players would be happy to go there for a season. Get themselves noticed.

Yeh good catchment for sure

The issue they will undoubtedly have is the length they will have to pay strikers to get them up if they don't go up quickly. Amazing the money spent even in national leagues on 5/7k a weeks on players, they will go up this year but like Salford proved, easy to stall and the PR dies down because there is no PR or glory in middle of the road league 1, as Salford proved. Gonna be an interesting journey for sure, I have a strong feeling they will take on other Hollywood investors and share the burden and it become a hotbed for that IMO

Back