• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

There was a Portuguese bakery near my old flat in Tulse Hill that done the most amazing custard tarts
A good Chinese serving dim sum does lovely ones too.

15804303121_c518624ee0_z.jpg

Silly personal attack.

I shouldn't have included you in the fickle bunch of moaners. You're a typically excellent and balanced contributor.

Your post just tipped me over the edge in this case, I can't handle the growing amount of pessimistic carry-on. I apologise to you though, not the moaners.

I can imagine it now, him brazenly rubbing those custard tarts over his muscular , tanned body in the hot Portuguese sun

not had a winks of sleep yet this evening

watching day of the jackal on netflix

Lovely being able to walk into the garden in April in shorts and a t shirt, makes me think living in a warmer country would be for me. The Arthritis is less when it is warm, amongst all my other issues.

not had a winks of sleep yet this evening

watching day of the jackal on netflix

Lovely being able to walk into the garden in April in shorts and a t shirt, makes me think living in a warmer country would be for me. The Arthritis is less when it is warm, amongst all my other issues.
My little piece of the world has transformed itself the last few days.

Everything just seems 'more ok'

Only saving grace is the 9 day break til the next game...if it was Wed, I'd write it off now.

Also bloody pleased I'm on a plane to the US for the Watford game so that I dont have to sit through it

I'm still sure that we will do well enough in the last 4 games to finish top 4. We can finish 3rd if we win them all, and that has to be the focus for our players now. Then Poch can have a think about what this squad needs to get us that extra 5% we need to bring home some trophies.

Back