• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

"Champions of 3rd place, we know what we are"

erm...... ok. 2015/16. choked. 2016/17....choked. Yeh that's years ago so bears no relevance.:rolleyes: . I could go back a very long way in the premier league but I will just keep this in recent memories.

You ask any other non spurs supporting fan who the biggest chokers in the premier league are and I reckong 99% of them would say Spurs are. You do have to love rose tinted fans though I give you that. I don't demand us to win every game and when we lose I am upset, but I certainly do not think we are better than we actually are like a lot of people do, including your fine self sir.

I present to you, our final 21 games of the 2016/17 PL campaign, with a win percentage of 80,9 (2,5 point per game): WWWWWDDLWWWWWWWWWLWWW

You do set the bar for "choking" awefully low, if I may say.

I do love you all, this is the truth. But I do genuinely feel that we are going to balls this up like Bwian when he runs up the stairs away from the Centurions and falls, albeit into an Extra Terrerstial spaceship.

Mate...we’re all a tad anxious but reach in and pick up that towel you threw, wipe your brow with it and then give your balls a squeeze to remind yourself that we will do this.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

erm...... ok. 2015/16. choked. 2016/17....choked. Yeh that's years ago so bears no relevance.:rolleyes: . I could go back a very long way in the premier league but I will just keep this in recent memories.

You ask any other non spurs supporting fan who the biggest chokers in the premier league are and I reckong 99% of them would say Spurs are. You do have to love rose tinted fans though I give you that. I don't demand us to win every game and when we lose I am upset, but I certainly do not think we are better than we actually are like a lot of people do, including your fine self sir.
We choked last year? Seriously? I must have missed the period when we were top of the table and allowed Chelski to overtake us...

Mate...we’re all a tad anxious but reach in and pick up that towel you threw, wipe your brow with it and then give your balls a squeeze to remind yourself that we will do this.

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app
My balls are mahoosivley tiny and my penis only gets bigger with excitement. I’ve been told by a few ladies (not all) that for my size it’s rather large so I’m so confused. That said, it does the job and sometimes at angles it looks massive. It keeps me happy. Ah crap, we were talking about balls weren’t we? Yeh they’re tiny. Like mangos.

My balls are mahoosivley tiny and my penis only gets bigger with excitement. I’ve been told by a few ladies (not all) that for my size it’s rather large so I’m so confused. That said, it does the job and sometimes at angles it looks massive. It keeps me happy. Ah crap, we were talking about balls weren’t we? Yeh they’re tiny. Like mangos.

Just think of your "some-birds-say-my-penis-is-rather-large" side when considering our chances. You'll feel better about life!

Do you have any Custard ?

It is! I must have watched it at least 20 times. Can't figure out why he doesn't put his arms in front of him, but just keeps them by his side as he's falling. Maybe he hasn't fallen before in his life and has no idea what to do.
I was thinking that myself. Im wondering as he slips does he hit his head and go unconscious hence not moving his arms more. Im sad the slide down on his face is cut. Ill have to watch if a few more times to be sure :)

Not enough it seems. Portugal tomorrow for a holiday in Albufeira. I’m hoping the strip will have some hot custard whilst I insult the locals with my General optimistic/pessimistic attitude.

Albufeira is like an English Mans paradise, there will be a ton of bars with the game on and you can eat some Pastas De natas ( custard tarts to the untrained ) to your hearts content.

Back