• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

As much as I hate them, Arsenal’s route to the final now is as tough as it gets so you’d have to tip your hat to them if they do see off Bayern and either City or Real Madrid.

I’m not even thinking about 5th. If we get 4th and deserve CL or we don’t. We have no European football to deal with and it’s in our hands. I don’t want to rely on teams we hate so we can sneak in the back door. I can live with being in the Europa for next season if we miss out.

My thoughts as well

Reports today suggest Spams win against Freiburg all but guarantees 5th spot a CL space.. They can all hurry up and lose now.

If english teams win. They go out and byern go through we won't. We're still 3rd at the moment.

We've got Arsenal w/e of 27th April

If they beat Bayern and get to the SF's they will be on the 30th and 1st May so no way will we play them on the Sunday before a possible Tuesday game so it might be 5.30pm on Saturday if they go through

1710864242569.png

Back