• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

Another thing on Bayern not having any fans, how comes Arsenal were allowed to sell tickets to THEIR fans? I was expecting to switch the game on and see 3,000 empty seats. I get why Bayern have been punished but why do Arsenal benefit from it?

Just seen the highlights if the games
Strange that BT didn’t have the handball on theirs but they did have the saka kick on Neur

I think the ref is fudged either way there. Either he gives it which is technically correct but probably happens a lot and isn’t given or he doesn’t and he’s wrong.
Happens a lot? Not sure that's true is it? He clearly blew the whistle to restart the game.. Sometimes the players pick the ball up before that happens. But this is clear cut, black and white. Penalty.

Happens a lot? Not sure that's true is it? He clearly blew the whistle to restart the game.. Sometimes the players pick the ball up before that happens. But this is clear cut, black and white. Penalty.

Ok I’ll rephrase, it probably has happened before, maybe not in such a high profile game.

I think the ref is fudged either way there. Either he gives it which is technically correct but probably happens a lot and isn’t given or he doesn’t and he’s wrong.
Ehh... Players picking the ball up after play has restarted doesn't happen a lot. Not in adult football.
And the few times I've seen it, it has resulted in a FK for handball, as it should

Some serious sticklers for the rules here eh. This is why we have referees not fudging robots to make some sensible decisions.

Back