• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 23/24

Lovely goal from Copenhagen. "The Copenhagen fans really adding to the atmosphere" says the commentator. There wouldn't be any atmosphere if it wasn't for the Copenhagen fans, haha.

Do the Europa and Conference wins count just the same towards this 5th place thing!? I need to know if I should be cheering on Brighton, Spam and Villa etc! Really don't want to if these wins don't count towards it lol

Do the Europa and Conference wins count just the same towards this 5th place thing!? I need to know if I should be cheering on Brighton, Spam and Villa etc! Really don't want to if these wins don't count towards it lol

Wins count the same across all competitions now. Unfortunately we need them to stay in until enough teams from Germany, Spain and France have been knocked out.

Wins count the same across all competitions now. Unfortunately we need them to stay in until enough teams from Germany, Spain and France have been knocked out.
The teams left in those tournaments don't look great. We should be winning both of those

The teams left in those tournaments don't look great. We should be winning both of those
As I mentioned in another thread, it's not about whether English teams win the competitions, it's about the collective results. City, Pool, and Villa could win the lot, but if the rest of the English teams get knocked out in this round and German teams make it to the final/semis, they may be able to accumulate more points. And there's no bonus points for winning the final.

Goons obviously going to win this now. Possibly a good thing to keep them fighting on a couple of fronts for as long as possible.

And raising England's UEFA club co-efficient so that fifth qualifies for CL next season. It's sitting just shy of Germany's number now but a couple of English club wins and a couple of German club eliminations (shift yer arses, West Ham) will turn things around sharpish.

Back