• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

As has been suggested, no doubt, Pep will try and 'be clever' and play a different way because he is a genius....and lose
If he could just not....Pep it up this once, I'd be so pleased.
But I'm braced to see them line up with Haaland playing centre-back and Ederson as striker.

That Georgian fella for Napoli is some player....would be tugging my little winky if he was at Spurs...
Said so some time ago. Kvaratshkelia is just a joy to watch. Just goes forward with intent every time! Apperently Paratici tried to get him before he went to Napoli. Shame we couldn't get him. Presumably out of our league now.

Would have liked to see Madrid wrap up the tie in this leg. They probably have, but a 2 goal deficit is not insurmountable, even for this Chelsea team.

Hoddle referring to Chelsea as "we" again tonight on BT.

BT going out of their way to defend BT pundit Frank Lampard.

The moment for me was late in the first half, when Chelski couldn't get hold of the ball and Mcmananannanaman said:
- Chelsea can't just keep losing the ball! They just have to play it long, get on the second ball and keep it for 10-15 minutes

Hahahhahahaha! "Just keep it for 15 minutes"

What an utter idiot he is!

Back