• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 22/23

From BBC
Alisson was guilty of an uncharacteristic error that saw Real draw level

Is it really uncharacteristic? How many times has he done exactly the same this season? 4-5 times at least AFAIK.

Yes but the sooner we replace hugo with a keeper as good as he is (or courtouis) with the ball at his feet the better.

Yes but the sooner we replace hugo with a keeper as good as he is (or courtouis) with the ball at his feet the better.

I have come to the point where I agree we need to replace Hugo, however there is is a real void of good keepers out there. Its worrying when you consider the need to replace ours soon

Allison is decent, no doubt, but he has made a load of mistakes this season as have all the other top keepers out there. Long gone are the days of the super keepers, maybe because of this need to play out from the back now that people are obsessed with

I have come to the point where I agree we need to replace Hugo, however there is is a real void of good keepers out there. Its worrying when you consider the need to replace ours soon

Allison is decent, no doubt, but he has made a load of mistakes this season as have all the other top keepers out there. Long gone are the days of the super keepers, maybe because of this need to play out from the back now that people are obsessed with

Don’t care who it is, any player left alone as the last line is going to get caught out, any errors are amplified because it either leads to a huge scare or a goal.
Its not a trait exclusive to hugo, despite what some will tell us, its a fault of the system noy the individual.

We’re signing the lad from Turkey it seems
He is fudging tall so fills the goal

From BBC
Alisson was guilty of an uncharacteristic error that saw Real draw level

Is it really uncharacteristic? How many times has he done exactly the same this season? 4-5 times at least AFAIK.
According to the stats he's had no errors leading to goals in the league. I can remember one against Wolves in the cup.
He more than makes up for that with the amount of one on ones that he stops and the rest of his play.

According to the stats he's had no errors leading to goals in the league. I can remember one against Wolves in the cup.
He more than makes up for that with the amount of one on ones that he stops and the rest of his play.
He has gained them so many points in the league for sure
The guys class even with yesterdays error
Best in the league IMO

This Emirates Marketing Project/Leipzig game is bloody awful. Best bit was the 20 minute snooze I managed in the first half.

This Emirates Marketing Project/Leipzig game is bloody awful. Best bit was the 20 minute snooze I managed in the first half.
Reminds me a bit of the Forest City game, City all over them and not putting the game to bed. Just waiting for the sucker punch...

Pepe turns 40 this week and still playing CB in the Champions League for Porto!

Also, They have a 2nd Pepe in midfield lol

Back