• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2020/21

I've got horrible feeling the chavs are going to win this. Seeing City & Pep lose would be very funny, if it weren't for who they'd be losing to.

If they were playing anybody other than Chelsea I would not be rooting for them

Only have success due to being financially doped for 10 years

Oil Crooks Light Blue vs Oil Crooks Navy Blue has just started. I mean, what they're doing to football at large is atrocious, but there's a brilliant football team out there today (Emirates Marketing Project). Hate to admit it, but they're a joy to watch. That Foden is a rare fudging talent. How good will he be for England? Damn.

Werner's finishing - what the fudge is up with this guy? Brilliant footballer, but just can't fudging hit the bloody target. :p

Oil Crooks Light Blue vs Oil Crooks Navy Blue has just started. I mean, what they're doing to football at large is atrocious, but there's a brilliant football team out there today (Emirates Marketing Project). Hate to admit it, but they're a joy to watch. That Foden is a rare fudging talent. How good will he be for England? Damn.

He had better be very good the amount of w@nking they do over him in the Commentary box. Mount too..

He had better be very good the amount of w@nking they do over him in the Commentary box. Mount too..

Have you not seen him play? He's the real deal. Fantastic player. He's going to be huge in my opinion, if he can keep his head straight.

You could argue he could have had a hat-trick already

Haha, yeah. It's so weird. Such a good footballer, but just can't finish.

What hurts the most is, this was us 2 years ago, and what could have been

I don't know about the rest of you, but had we won that night. I would have been happy for the rest of my life finally seeing my team winning the really big one finally in my lifetime

Have you not seen him play? He's the real deal. Fantastic player. He's going to be huge in my opinion, if he can keep his head straight.

Oh don't get me wrong, he is a very good player, but I just get tired of hearing the over-the-top love-in everytime he plays, same for Mason Mount. We know they are good, but they just go into orgasm-mode at the easiest of 2 yard passes.

I really hope he does turn it on at the Euros next month, well not just him, all of the England squad. but I have that gut feeling we will fall short again

Brilliant? All he can do is run fast. When he's not doing that, he spends most of the time looking down at his own feet.
That’s him
Run fast and take as may shots as he can
1 in 10 ratio in the league... that appallingly bad
In Germany in was 1 in 5 and that was for a very attacking side
The guys not poor but he really isn’t great either

Last edited:
Brilliant? All he can do is run fast. When he's not doing that, he spends most of the time looking down at his own feet.

I quite like him. Quick and quite positionally aware, often in the right spot, seems to have a bit of a footballing brain. But his finishing is just ridiculous. He's Soldado in the PL-levels.

Back