• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2018/19

Is it a new rule that Liverpoo players can't be booked for simulation? And that Fabinho is a massive clam! Ducking disgusting pussy!
Fabinho is brick , load of hype when he signed last summer . What does he do apart from being a snide

Not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but is the state of the pitch intentional?

It looks to me that Victimpool have had the groundsmen out there taking divots up all over the place - looks like a public golf course in winter.

Pool had Barca spooked with the early goal. As the game settles, Barca should get into it more, and if they score one, it has to be curtains for pool doesn't it?

Both sides are beatable, if we can find a way past Ajax.

I think Barca were actually pretty good in the first half. Made a bad mistake early on for the goal, but they created some good chances. As the game goes on, Liverpool will suffer from punching themselves out and Barca resting all their players at the weekend will start to tell, especially as pool go for more goals.

Final score to be 1-3 to Barca! (1-6 on aggregate). *edit or 2-6 even...

Last edited:
Not only has McManaman got an incredibly annoying whiny voice, but everything he says is phrased as a question.

I can't see Barca not scoring, there is still a lot for them to do

Me, too. Late in the game I expect them to get something.

Listening to Phil Thompson on the radio today and he was full of that brick. I normally like him purely coz he is a proper supporter but it bordered on nauseating. If they get through here, I hope the world ends tonight.

There are two modes: full of it or using laxatives.

Back