• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2017/18

Tie over. I have already resigned myself to the fact nobody will stop them winning this now. Real v Liverpool will be a great final, but Liverpool will still win it

Salah 3 Ronaldo 2

I can’t fudging stand this. That shower of clams are going to win the CL aren’t they.

I’m following netball or something.

Can't see Roma doing another comeback, they look tailor made for Liverpool to take apart.
Absolutely no chance, unless one of the dips fudges up (not unlikely) I doubt they'll even score.

Jordan Henderson in a Champions League final...

If Real do reach the final, I can imagine there will be 3/4 weeks of 'Salah to Madrid' rumours to try and unsettle Liverpool. Their press team will go on attack worse than they did with Bale

Its why the Juve defeat was such a disappointment. Had we got through I think we could have kicked on, and taken on most sides. That we were the better team, and gave up the lead was even more difficult. I think that was the seminal point in our season. After that we deflated. Have to hand it to pool they have developed, and become a better team. We're not far off, if we could defend and see out a lead.

Roma pushed forwards with all men in Pool's half.
One long pass, one deft touch and Pool are charging in on goal time after time.
Are Roma really so naive to play like this? This is what Spurs do!

Their football is incredible basic. If there is space, whack it up field and hope Salad or Manic can catch it. If there isn't space, whack it up field anyway. Salad or Manic might get it anyway.

Back