• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

Barcelona > Chel53a
Real Madrid > Emirates Marketing Project
Atletico > Ar5ena1, but only just
Valencia < Manchester United
Sevilla > Tottenham, most likely
Villarreal > Liverpool, Soldado factor
Athletic Bilbao = Southampton
Celta Vigo < Swansea

Once you get to the bottom half of La Liga the quality is terrible.

nah. from arsenal downwards, pretty much every epl team is stronger. barca/rm are only marginally better than city/chelsea. but the lower down you go, the epl sides become significantly better.

imo stoke are probably better than sevilla. whats not debateable is that stoke can afford significantly better players than sevilla.

people massively underestimate how strong the epl is. the reality is that 1 to 20, the epl is so much stronger than any other league, its frightening

The 'Sky' four players lack fight and grit. These teams play like employees without heart. The players are too comfortable. The managers need to get stuck in and wake some of them up.

It's the most entertaining league, and after all football is supposed to be entertainment. Best quality football, no.
Totally agree and as for quality that is so subjective.
I watched Spurs, Leicester, Saudi Sportswashing Machine, Villarreal and some of Napoli game + MOTD on Saturday all entertaining but different.
The wife was less than happy.......:cool: - I kept saying dont worry love there is an international break the week after next!:(

nah. from Ar5ena1 downwards, pretty much every epl team is stronger. barca/rm are only marginally better than city/Chel53a. but the lower down you go, the epl sides become significantly better.

imo stoke are probably better than sevilla. whats not debateable is that stoke can afford significantly better players than sevilla.

people massively underestimate how strong the epl is. the reality is that 1 to 20, the epl is so much stronger than any other league, its frightening

No way are Stoke better than Sevilla.

United v Wolfsburg and Borussia Mönchengladbach v City in the CL this evening.

I'm thinking United v Wolfsburg may be the better game? predicting a slim win for United or maybe a score draw.

United v Wolfsburg and Borussia Mönchengladbach v City in the CL this evening.

I'm thinking United v Wolfsburg may be the better game? predicting a slim win for United or maybe a score draw.
Watching yarnited v wolfsburg. What a lovely goal by Wolfsburg ! Who's the gormless yarnited defender at the back playing everyone onside ???

Barcelona > Chel53a
Real Madrid > Emirates Marketing Project
Atletico > Ar5ena1, but only just
Valencia < Manchester United
Sevilla > Tottenham, most likely
Villarreal > Liverpool, Soldado factor
Athletic Bilbao = Southampton
Celta Vigo < Swansea

Once you get to the bottom half of La Liga the quality is terrible.

How many games do you watch that involve two bottom half-Spanish teams? If it's not many than I don't think you can judge them on the basis of games against superclubs. Even the best Premier League clubs can be made to look terrible by them.

Think one of the biggest differences is that our top clubs are managed either by old codgers (Wenger, van gaal, Pellegrini) living on success from 10 years ago or younger managers (mourinho) who never played, the best European clubs are managed by people who played at the highest level (except for Real madrid)

How many games do you watch that involve two bottom half-Spanish teams? Other than the ones against Superclubs.

I don't watch any of it, I just notice how Messi and Ronaldo singlehandedly put 4 or 5 goals past them most weekends.

Back