• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

Just what I was thinking, but thought I wouldn't provoke you know who :)

Is it better for them to draw and then give more in the latter stages of the CL or lose and take out their frustration on the PL?

They play ManU this weekend. Any result is a good one for us I think.

Sanchez is their only world class player. They have a lot of quality players...who are not quite good enough. Or consistent enough.

What is it with booing these days? Are footie fans spoilt? If they don't like the result they BOOOOOOO? While its funny with the scum, you hear it at the Lane too, tho less often. Losing is part and parcel of football. Man up!

Twenty years in charge and not a single European trophy. Hahaha. How many years in a row have they qualified for the CL again?

I can't believe telling your players they're a bunch of losers doesn't spur them on to great heights. Thought that was text book man management? Weird.

Arse and Chelski screwing up on the same day. Gotta love it.
Great wasn't it? The Porto-Chav match was excellent. Not sure how Porto didn't score at least one more with the amount of chances they had. Jose won't last much longer at Chelsea at this rate.

Back