• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

Best Lge in the world my arse.

It never has been "the best" league for skills. It the most competitive just, Serie A is fun this year.

City and United are barking mad for not having better quality players.

Wilfried Bony and Marouane Fellaini are NOT good enough as replacement strikers for teams with their financial clout. City and ManU need quality like Mario Mandzukic and Alvaro Morata. Just poor recruiting IMHO

ahhhh you mean the commentators went nuts over the Cuadrado rabona? bellends!

I don't know, I wasn't watching. Just thought it was a poor attempt and completely unnecessary thing to do. I could put on some faux rage about not using his other foot.

They will, that's why Chel53a were so eager this window.

They need a couple of good wingers a replacement for Yaya. I personally would ship out quite a few from their current side.
This is all based on their huge financial clout!

Check out the goal Roma just scored against Barca. One for the scrapbook.

Their first shot in the match too I believe.

Chairman LMAO.gif

I can se City moving for Berahino in january and getting rid of Bony next summer...

one would think City could do a lot better than Berahino and Bony! This is what don't get with City or Man U, with their resources the end up with average.

Back