• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2015/16

Bayern's defending and tracking has been top top class. As expected but, well, ho-hum, thought I'd mention it anyway...

Sky Sports Live centre seems to have disappeared into the realm of history and I have no other way to check what the standings are. IF Arsenal draw are they out or???

Sky Sports Live centre seems to have disappeared into the realm of history and I have no other way to check what the standings are. IF Ar5ena1 draw are they out or???

Try www.livescores.com

Even if they lose and the other game isn't a draw, they'll still be just 6 points off 2nd place with three rounds to go.

Yarmolenko is really good. Would love to have him, but I think he'll be picked up by some of the bigger teams.

Sky Sports Live centre seems to have disappeared into the realm of history and I have no other way to check what the standings are. IF Ar5ena1 draw are they out or???

Haven't been watching this game but as soon as I made this post I should've known what was going happen. Sorry guys, Don't credit Woolwich, don't credit Wenger, Don't blame Bayern, Don't blame Guardiola. I'm accepting full responsibility.

I'd rather see le scum go through and inevitably crash out, than finish third and be a contender for the euro league.

Manuel Neur's performance was straight out of the Heurelho Gomez textbook on goalkeeping. Brilliant point blank save, diving full stretch and in the same game a terrible flap at a ball into the box gifting a goal to the opposition. Shame it was against the Gooners. I'm sure Bayern will do the roostery g1ts at home.

Last edited:
Back