• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

yeah, I thought Pogba was crud today.

thats only because i know how good he can be.

You watch him more than me then. I don't see him very often and thought he played very well, more second-half than first when frankly Juve seemed in a state of deference.

You watch him more than me then. I don't see him very often and thought he played very well, more second-half than first when frankly Juve seemed in a state of deference.

He looked lost out there. Then again, he was the youngest player on the pitch. Definitely didn't look £60,000,000 and to be honest he isn't. But he has a big future.

Platini hugs Pirlo, then hugs Tevez, then its Vidal who goes in for the hug but Platini is not obliging and Vidal is just left forcing his head into Platini's chest....hahaha mug

He looked lost out there. Then again, he was the youngest player on the pitch. Definitely didn't look £60,000,000 and to be honest he isn't. But he has a big future.

Funny, I thought second-half he started to get a grip on the game. He was blatantly fouled second-half for a pen, that turn was superb. Yes, he looked to me like a player who will flourish in the future and be a great.

I thought Pogba was excellent tonight, sprinting back and forth, doing the work of two men.

Barca deserved it but when you have 5 vs 3 a few times, you need to score those chances.

honestly i know what im going to say is controversial for all you footballing cool cats, but Paul Pogba is no better than Jordan Henderson.............seriously.

Remember this. When Alzheimers kicks in, it's the only football related thing of value you'll be able to tell your Grand/Great Grand Children. "I saw the Barça team that won "The Treble", had the "Three Amigos" in, Won the Champions League in Xavi's last game, saw Iniesta winning a 4th Champions League title, as "Man of the Match" (after scoring the winning goal in the World Cup Final). Played football that made me gasp every week. Remember.

And I saw Messi........................

Remember this. When Alzheimers kicks in, it's the only football related thing of value you'll be able to tell your Grand/Great Grand Children. "I saw the Barça team that won "The Treble", had the "Three Amigos" in, Won the Champions League in Xavi's last game, saw Iniesta winning a 4th Champions League title, as "Man of the Match" (after scoring the winning goal in the World Cup Final). Played football that made me gasp every week. Remember.

This is going to be one of those statements isn't it. No matter wath your son is going to watch the next twenty years it's not going to count because this all happened in one game.

Messi, suarez, neymar, iniesta, tevez, pirlo, pogba, buffon, xavi..

The game itself doesn't matter, the star power alone will make this a game of legends!!

CG2Lm66WQAEOD_6.jpg

you are absolutly right

but

is it just me

or

is seeing Messi, Ronaldo, Bale, Giggs, Scholes etc no way as impressive when you say it as it was when your dad said he saw Greaves, Best and Pele, or when you meet someone who saw Diego

I guess we don't appreciate them fully as we have them regularly

Back