• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

Ba should've scored tonight. Chambers played well and looks decent.

Two games for Arsenal and already the media have started campaigning for him to be an England regular. I've never seen him play, so have no opinion on how good he is, but it's just typical how you don't exist unless you're playing for the Sky 4 (or the Big 5 as they've started using). We all know joining Liverpool makes you world class, but does signing for one of them really magically improve you as a player overnight?

Two games for Arsenal and already the media have started campaigning for him to be an England regular. I've never seen him play, so have no opinion on how good he is, but it's just typical how you don't exist unless you're playing for the Sky 4 (or the Big 5 as they've started using). We all know joining Liverpool makes you world class, but does signing for one of them really magically improve you as a player overnight?

You're right it does throw them into the spotlight and playing alongside better players is making him look better. Saw him last night and he looked calm and composed only letting Ba get the better of him once in a chance he should've converted. Considering he's played at RB predominantly he's made the transition fairly easily.

ShrillShamelessEasteuropeanshepherd.gif

Zenit have qualified for the group stage, Porto and APOEL Nicosia look set to follow. Celtic leading on aggregate courtesy of their away goal with 22 minutes left to play.

Zenit St. Petersburg 3 - 0 Standard Liege
APOEL Nicosia 4 - 0 AaB
BATE Borisov 3 - 0 Slovan Bratislava
Celtic 0 - 1 Maribor
FC Porto 2 - 0 Lille

Four out of five winning comfortably at home and progressing to the group stage. Celtic drop into the Europa League, again.

Arsenal's cup final is finally here. Win today and it's mission achieved for another year.

AFC team v Besiktas: Szczesny, Debuchy, Mertesacker, Koscielny, Monreal, Flamini, Wheelchair, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Cazorla, Ozil, Sanchez

So it showed on sat that Snachez cant play as a one up top, so the professor plays him on his own up top again tonight, £25m game, nervy AFC

So it showed on sat that Snachez cant play as a one up top, so the professor plays him on his own up top again tonight, £25m game, nervy AFC

£25m? That sounds a bit of a low estimate.

Would sort of serve Wenger right if they failed to qualify, but I just can't imagine it happening.

Should have been.

No excuse for the goons - BJK here because GS were banned due to FFP (I think!?!)

Back