• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Champions League 2014/15

Well Arsenal could easily have lost that by 5 or 6 if Dortmund had'nt eased off and had taken their chances.

I've said it once, I'll say it a hundred times, Arsenal under Wenger have as much chance this season of winning the title and the champions league as we do. As in, none !

Every year that Wenger stays is another year wher we should be grateful.

Boas has started this season brilliantly. That how it works when you get what you want (I mean players and less pressure around). Obviously it's too early to judje, but anyway he has received many credits from fans and media already.

He broke a couple of RPL records, winning 7 from 7 matches with gd 21-4, destroyed Benfica yesterday (Zenit could and should have won in 3-4 goals). I think I've never seen such strong Zenit on away ground, even though Benfica is defenitely weeker nowadays that it was used to be a couple of years ago. By the way, it was Zenit's first ever win in the opening CL game (lost previous 4).
Hulk, Witsel, Danny, Rondon, young russians Shatov and Smolnikov perfom fantastically. Hulk has already got 8(3) goals and 6 assists this season. Don't know where the myth he's overrated was born. Sometimes selfish - yes. Overpriced - maybe. Overrated - never.

Last edited:
Boas has started this season brilliantly.
He broke a couple of RPL records, winning 7 from 7 matches with gd 21-4, destroyed Benfica yesterday (Zenit could and should have won in 3-4 goals).
Hulk, Witsel, Danny, Rondon, young russians Shatov and Smolnikov perfom fantastically. Hulk has already got 8(3) goals and 6 assists this season.

probably gets given the players he wants

Roma 4-0 CSKA in 30 minutes looks absolutely ridiculous. Something similar to Brazil - Germany.
Akinfeev still hold CL evertime record: conceded in 22 CL matches in a row. 4th goal came between his legs, 3nd was the same as his howler against South Korea. Looks like his progress and confidence are finished.

English champions playing the German champions, barely a mention anywhere. Not that anyone really cares about City, but it wasn't like that yesterday. Oh no, yesterday was the day Liverpool made their long awaited return to the Champions League. Coming to Anfield were the mighty, ehm, uh, it wasn't really mentioned anywhere and it doesn't matter anyway. Liverpool were there. ****ing Liverpool, in all their glory. My GHod it was marvelous.

didn't you know Jordy, the European Cup only exists because of Liverpool, they have won it more times than anyone else* and have a GHod given right to be there, its not really the European cup when they don't qualify, lad

*in their minds

Yup, thankfully Liverpool once again flying the flag for English football clubs in Europe :lol:

@OptaJoe: 2 - Between 04-05 & 13-14 English sides in the CL lost just two opening group games in total, as many as there have been this week. Slump.

@FootballVines: Draxler is too good http://vine.co/v/OWenAm9uWFg =D>
[tweet]512335744782721024[/tweet]

So the greatest league in the world produces 1 win from 4 games, with a questionable late penalty providing the winning goal.

The Bundesliga kicked our butts gently, but kicked our butts all the same ...Premeirship scored one goal ....

Thank Gawd for everybody's favourites Liverpool saving the day and saving premeirship face, against the mighty Ludos....

Draxler will be a Chelsea player next year....they need another attacking mid/wide player. They are short in that dept

Laughable how Sky are going on about Costa's hamstring, there is **** all wrong with him, every week its like oh he wont play he is injured, he then plays and scores

Boring....

Glad to see Emirates Marketing Project only getting a draw, they can buy domestic success but not European

Back