• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlyle takeover, was Cain Hoy takeover

Re: Back Page tomorrow Mirror - Lewis to sell 1 Billion Tottenham

we're definitely gearing ourselves up for the American market, ENIC or no ENIC

Agree 100%.. Because of Jewish links IMO it's highly unlikely to come from the Arab world. Sponsorship maybe.. Ownership never.

Goldsmith and Guggenheim sound like nice Jewish boys don't they.

Apparently Guggenheim's last sporting purchase was LA Dodgers. I don't know much about NFL or how they have fared under that new ownership.

Apparently Guggenheim's last sporting purchase was LA Dodgers. I don't know much about NFL or how they have fared under that new ownership.

:)

the dodgers play baseball

"In their 1st season of ownership, they added $431 million in salary commitments and were involved in the biggest AUG trade in MLB history"
"The Guggenheim group didn't waste any time upgrading the team's roster with a view at making the team compete at the highest level"

Shamelessly stolen from the charming and lovely @StevenLDN

"In their 1st season of ownership, they added $431 million in salary commitments and were involved in the biggest AUG trade in MLB history"
"The Guggenheim group didn't waste any time upgrading the team's roster with a view at making the team compete at the highest level"

Shamelessly stolen from the charming and lovely @StevenLDN

Maybe we could use their architects for the stadium - the ones that built that amazing museum in Bilboa?

Guggenheim-bilbao-jan05.jpg

museu-guggenheim-bilbao-11.jpg

Guggenheim has turned the Dodgers into the highest payrolled team in baseball in about two years. They are very very competitive now. Could be very good for us in a similar fashion to Henry taking over Liverpool after his experience with the Red Sox.

If they are gonna sell I'd rather this than stolen Russian oil money or stolen Arab oil money.
Guggenheim Partners have assets under management of $210 billion so this is will be a long term investment not some Hicks and Gillett operation.

I think that it is more likely that they would issue more shares and sold those to the investors. It would dilute their holding but they would retain their assets.

How about setting up a new Ltd company to own and manage the stadium with the existing company as the parent? The new stadium is probably going to be multi purpose to an extent, so a much larger operational team will be needed to win business from promoters and run the events. Investment could be in the stadium operator.

Chris Hoy ‏@chrishoy
According to twitter it seems I've bought Spurs today. #impulsebuy

The question is where do the fans fit in? What's our value in the 1bn?

Ultimately we are the consumers and it is our commitment to the club that gives it the value and return. It works when it is selling a conventional product but what other business has such brand loyalty?

My opinion is that British based fans are taken for granted, season tickets all sold out with a waiting list, the market here is saturated....no growth is possible without a bigger stadium. This is coming but what further growth is there? A 80,000 seat stadium?

Growth abroad is from TV money, without world class players how do to we inspire 13 y/o American or Chinese kids buy into a club identity? The next question is how loyal will they be?

Sent from my iPad using Fapatalk

Back