• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Carlos Vinicius

Has anyone read whether he has Portguese, Italian or Spanish parents etc? Getting a work permit will presumably be difficult/impossible without that given he's not a full international

I've read two year loan with option to buy at the end. 40m. Jose's number one striker target apparently. So would be a good outcome.

Has anyone read whether he has Portguese, Italian or Spanish parents etc? Getting a work permit will presumably be difficult/impossible without that given he's not a full international
Apparently not
He would need a work permit bit normally the clubs do that work in advance or agreement now

At 12.15, slight insight into how Spurs and Mou do these things, and how players are keen to join:

By far the best window we've had. The Bale 7 were an utter failure

I'd agree, a starting LB, RB, DM & AM, all of which are upgrades on previous players is brilliant
Add a backup keeper that frees up a Foreign player spot and a backup/rotation striker it's amazing business.
If Levy actually manages to add a starting CB to that lineup, it's one of the better windows any club has had.

I'd agree, a starting LB, RB, DM & AM, all of which are upgrades on previous players is brilliant
Add a backup keeper that frees up a Foreign player spot and a backup/rotation striker it's amazing business.
If Levy actually manages to add a starting CB to that lineup, it's one of the better windows any club has had.

Lets see what the outgoings are as well, will be interesting.

By far the best window we've had. The Bale 7 were an utter failure
Looking at how quickly Doherty and Hojbjerg have settled in, good early performance from Reguilon, Bale knows the club and league and has obvious quality... Even if the remaining signings (assuming they happen) take some time to settle we've seen an impressive effort in terms of strengthen the team very quickly.

Looking at how quickly Doherty and Hojbjerg have settled in, good early performance from Reguilon, Bale knows the club and league and has obvious quality... Even if the remaining signings (assuming they happen) take some time to settle we've seen an impressive effort in terms of strengthen the team very quickly.
TBF the comparison as you have highlighted is not right as players from the prem should settle easier
We can see with Ndombele that some players take time and need time. You can also see with Lo Celso that players who have already moved countries before and possibly speak the language of more players at a club do find it easier
I still say that the reason Fernandez hit the ground running at United was he had already have a failed moves when he was younger abroad and he speaks English. So his talent could shine though

TBF the comparison as you have highlighted is not right as players from the prem should settle easier
We can see with Ndombele that some players take time and need time. You can also see with Lo Celso that players who have already moved countries before and possibly speak the language of more players at a club do find it easier
I still say that the reason Fernandez hit the ground running at United was he had already have a failed moves when he was younger abroad and he speaks English. So his talent could shine though
Not quite sure what comparison you're talking about.

Getting a penalty every game helps the confidence as well!

Any links to people who actually know what they're talking about with information about what he's like as a player would be much appreciated.

Reactions: DTA
Back