• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cardiff Ratings

Lloris 5 Got away with it today, again

Walker 7 Better and Better, still likes a silly cross or shoot but we'll get there

Dawson 7 Strong challenges

Verts 6 One sloppy moment

Naughton 5 One big sloppy moment should have killed our chances

Dembele 7 Deserves credit for our clean sheets aswell, does the job, very strong in midfield but please release ball more quickly

Paulinho 8 Good passing, a couple of good moments first half, shy in the second half before THE goal

Townsend 7 I think this guy is special and will be top class, still young but I like the way he runs at people, and he can control a football.

Eriksen 7 Pulled the team together. Faded in the second half, lost the ball a bit. Classy player.

Siggy 7 Did well I thought, unlucky yet again with shot on the bar, not the best on the ball but he tries hard and he will pull off some goals this season.

Soldado 7 Best game for us I thought. Looked shaper, better movement, got in key positions, more chances. It will come.

Lamela 8 Played 20 minutes and key assist

Holtby 8 Good

Kane 7 Was quite impressed, a couple of good touches

A team performance today.

Last edited:
Thought everyone played well today. Special mention from me though for Holtby. Thought when he came on he picked us up a little because I thought the last 10 minutes of the game we were sloppy, but he seemed to pick up the tempo and had big part to play in the goal

Lloris 6 Silly mistakes today could have cost us. Edit* Rossi is right, although he could have gone, he did get away with the handball, but he was put in an awful situation so well done Hugo. Poor at the corner that did not count for them.

Walker 7 Decent today, but always some stupidness involved. That cross field pass almost had us in trouble at one point. Monster run in the first half, frightening pace

Dawson 6.5 Strong challenges, but also a couple of silly lunges which he needs to cut out.

Verts 6 Thing Verts was a bit slow on reading a few occasions. The poor Naughts back pass, another one when Odemwingie got in too

Naughton 5 Actually a reasonable footballer, but some really bad moments today. Fortunately it didn't cost us.

Dembele 8 Think he has been back to his monstrous best in the last 3 games. MOTM

Paulinho 7.5 Not as good as Mousa, but I do think he was involved and played some good football. Beautiful goal.

Townsend 7.5 Encouraging again. He makes things happen for us right now. Scares the life out of defenders. Like a free £20m signing!

Eriksen 7 Unlucky not to score today. Some classy interplay again, really like the look of Eriksen.

Siggy 7 Struggled without Rose, but then second half really came into the game. Terrific effort that rattled the bar. We lost our way a bit after he went off.

Soldado 7 Outstanding technique in the way he strikes the ball first time. I cannot believe he hasn't scored in open play yet. Certainly deserves a goal.

Lamela 7 Took a bit of time understandably to get to the speed of the game, but made THE telling contribution in the end. Fantastic.

Holtby 8 Absolutely key sub. You'd think with Eriksen going off your safe, and then up pops Holtby with two brilliant through balls.

Kane 7 Done well! A little slow on the ball, but he showed decent ability I thought.

AVB - 8. Great subs today.

Lloris and Naughton a below-par 5.
7s bar.

Loved the way we kept going at them right to the end.

Should Lloris not deserve praise for his tackle, rather than criticism?

Its very hard to judge isnt it. Its a fantastic piece of skill but should have got a red. I thought it was unbelivebly good watching live.

He was shaky on other occasions aswell.

doesn't look out to me

BUx1XtpCcAA-4Rt.png

Kane actually surprised me. Seemed to be behind Soldado rather than alongside him. Perhaps we can still get something out of him.

What did you guys make of Caulker?

Kane actually surprised me. Seemed to be behind Soldado rather than alongside him. Perhaps we can still get something out of him.

What did you guys make of Caulker?

Yeah, Kane did okay to be honest, I thought he had scored when he cut in. Was playing it simple, didnt over complicate things and some of the criticism is ****ing pathetic.

doesn't look out to me

BUx1XtpCcAA-4Rt.png

This. They kept going on about it on the stream I was watching but as far a I am concerned Hugo's hand does not go outside the line which I assume means it cannot be handball. I use the word assume because i am assuming that the line is the keepers, if so, no problem and brilliant keeping.

Looked a little out on an average stream to me. In that picture though the ball could have bounced off his fingers rather still in contact?

Either way, that close the ref is never going to give it - good stop

Good performance, should have won by a clearer margin - was happy enough with the performance going in to the final minutes at 0-0, we dominated and created plenty of chances exactly what you want away from home

I didn't think it was out. Clearly if it is 50-50 on the board with us all having seen it 5 or 10 times, no official could be justified in sending Lloris off, you have to be 100% certain when making a decision like that.

Never thought I would say this but I have been impressed with everything I've seen of Kane in a Spurs shirt recently. Would happily start him against Villa if Defoe is out.

Back