• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

I enjoy putting them in their place, but I don't consider them a rival. They have more relegations in the last 30 years than trophies. In fact, they probably have more relegations than silverware total in their entire history.
I'm the same, all the helmets I work with got very chippy the first few weeks, one lad who goes home and away reckons they are struggling to get 11 fit bodies on the pitch for sunday

you have to laugh, he's statistically one of the best managers they have ever had in the PL

you wouldn't catch us...

oh, wait

you would

yep

nothing to see here

Last edited:
just seen Carrols injury pictures OUCH! . Watched about 2 months ago how they do this on youtube great watch IMO. Amazing how they do it with very little opening up.

Just refreshed and the major opening down the right side is the MCL

The smaller incisions are ACL normally and is a lot cleaner looking after surgery. That MCL scar is a bad one.

picture of injury

Please only open video if your not squeamish, they involve actual surgery video.
ACL video

Last edited:
20z65ft.jpg

Fair play Carlton Cole

As far as the fans on the train- coming so soon after Chelsea I'm sure action will be taken and we'll have just experienced a watershed moment

Found it funny how West Ham played on for a few minutes when he was down, then a few of them immediately gestured for us to kick the ball out of play when we regained possession.

Good to see that the press have picked up this story today and hopefully the Spammers will finally clamp down on their racist fans.

I was stuck in a tube carriage with WHU fans coming back last season. If I had already had my phone in my hand we could have had this story last year, but I was far too intimidated to be seen recording them and was right next to them. I was shaking with rage when I got off at Kings X. So angry that I hadn't even got audio of it. Stuff about concentration camps, picking people out (without colours) calling them Jew boy and saying disgusting provocative anti-Semitic stuff. Saying anything they could with 'you' in it but pronouncing it 'jew' (and saying that like they are spitting it out). E.g. Asking people 'I've got a foreskin - have jew?'. I ran to get away from them and could hear them behind me carrying on with their chants in the tunnel walking towards St Pancras. I even jumped on the wrong train I was so outraged and disturbed by it.

Back