• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

With a season that looks like starting on July 3rd and the track record of clubs post Big Sam leaving, it certainly worth getting the popcorn in as the Spammers look to have a glorious last season at the Boleyn.

Anyone for a relegation party?

ha ha, when are they moving in again?

opening day in the new home, kids for a quid as they take on the mighty Bristol City

ha ha, when are they moving in again?

opening day in the new home, kids for a quid as they take on the mighty Bristol City

this is their last season before moving into their rented publicly owned stadium, as the dildo brothers asset strip and slope of onto the sunset 'having left the club in a lot stronger position than when they took over':cool:

ah, i thought they had one more season at the boleyn

i don't recall seeing much of a big deal about their last ever game there and all that

i guess they will be playing their EL qualifiers there as they are so soon

Last edited:
I can see it now.. They will be gambling and splashing big cash next Jan transfer window to try and make sure they are still in the PL for the stadium move

ah, i thought they had one more season at the boleyn

i don't recall seeing much of a big deal about their last ever game their and all that

i guess they will be playing their EL qualifiers there as they are so soon

he means the upcoming coming season is their last

With a season that looks like starting on July 3rd and the track record of clubs post Big Sam leaving, it certainly worth getting the popcorn in as the Spammers look to have a glorious last season at the Boleyn.

Anyone for a relegation party?
Those Spammers are gonna party like it's 1999, back when they last won some European (well any) silverware... the Intertoto Cup :oops:

Big Sam's Kiss of Death

Left Notts County: 1999; Relegated: 2004

Left Bolton: 2007; Relegated: 2012

Left Saudi Sportswashing Machine: 2008; Relegated: 2009

Left Blackburn: 2010; Relegated: 2012

Left West Ham: 2015; Relegated: ??

Big Sam's Kiss of Death

Left Notts County: 1999; Relegated: 2004

Left Bolton: 2007; Relegated: 2012

Left Saudi Sportswashing Machine: 2008; Relegated: 2009

Left Blackburn: 2010; Relegated: 2012

Left West Ham: 2015; Relegated: ??

I don't like him, but this is harsh. Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Blackburn were in no danger whatsoever of going down when he left and should not have been in the position where they got themselves relegated.

I don't like him, but this is harsh. Saudi Sportswashing Machine and Blackburn were in no danger whatsoever of going down when he left and should not have been in the position where they got themselves relegated.
I didn't read that as he leaves a club in brick, more the club doesn't realise it's overachieving with his 19th century football.

I didn't read that as he leaves a club in crud, more the club doesn't realise it's overachieving with his 19th century football.

Completely changing style when he leaves, bringing back the attractive football, which is doomed to fail with players they have.

Stoke got it right when Hughes replaced Pulis. Babysteps.

Completely changing style when he leaves, bringing back the attractive football, which is doomed to fail with players they have.

Stoke got it right when Hughes replaced Pulis. Babysteps.

Agreed

Also did you see Gold said they are close to 2 major signings and the first should be announced in the next 24hours. Wonder who it could be?

And the others both had 5 seasons in between
The correlation is there, but it's not an anti big Sam one - its more like when Charlton thought they had outgrown Curbishley. And look what happened there
The same applies to most of those clubs, got too big for their boots.
Totally ( OK, maybe not totally) unbiased - but there is a huge chance of the same happening at CTBC. Their saving grace will be they have a decent mid table squad and Valencia and the other guy ( whose name escapes me) have enough goals to keep them up.

Fast forward 3 years and it could be a very different story unless they get the right manager in now.

The key us if they rush an appt in time for EL or nor. Did Sam's staff? Or do they actually have no one in charge of football at the mo?

They should just go for McClaren, not like they'll get anyone better. Moyes will likely want to stay in Spain for now.

Benitez, Ancelotti, Klopp, AVB. I smell a PR campaign.

They should just go for McClaren, not like they'll get anyone better. Moyes will likely want to stay in Spain for now.

Benitez, Ancelotti, Klopp, AVB. I smell a PR campaign.

My guess is that Bilic will be their first choice

Back