• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Canning Town Bingo Club

Anyone seen this:

West Ham statement

A West Ham statement has already been published: "West Ham United will begin the search for a new manager after the club decided not to renew the contract of Sam Allardyce following the conclusion of the 2014-15 season.

"Joint-Chairmen David Sullivan and David Gold will now oversee the recruitment process for a new manager to lead the club into one of the most exciting eras in its history.

"The Board has already compiled a shortlist of replacements for Allardyce and will be making significant transfer funds available for the successful candidate.

"From our point of view there isn't a more exciting job in the Premier League at present."

:D:D:D:D:eek:

Announced on the official website at half time today apparently. Classy move.

Bilic has announced he's leaving Besiktas at the end of the season.

Super classy for sure...

I wonder i Hull had managed a win today how this would have played out. Pretty obvious that West Ham didn't exactly make the most out of winning their game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

Announced on the official website at half time today apparently. Classy move.

Bilic has announced he's leaving Besiktas at the end of the season.

Watched part of BJK - Gala and although Gala won (another lovely Sneijder goal) - BJK played some lovely football. Ba looks a real handful but doubt he'd follow Bilic back to Spam.

Anyone seen this:

West Ham statement

A West Ham statement has already been published: "West Ham United will begin the search for a new manager after the club decided not to renew the contract of Sam Allardyce following the conclusion of the 2014-15 season.

"Joint-Chairmen David Sullivan and David Gold will now oversee the recruitment process for a new manager to lead the club into one of the most exciting eras in its history.

"The Board has already compiled a shortlist of replacements for Allardyce and will be making significant transfer funds available for the successful candidate.

"From our point of view there isn't a more exciting job in the Premier League at present."

:D:D:D:D:eek:

I nearly choked reading that. WTF are they smoking over there?

giphy.gif

Super classy for sure...

I wonder i Hull had managed a win today how this would have played out. Pretty obvious that West Ham didn't exactly make the most out of winning their game against Saudi Sportswashing Machine.

This ... comes across like they purposely sabotaged their own manager and last game of season

Hammer fans I know gloating about qualifying for EL they were 12th ffs

Should be careful what they wish for... (Or in this case, get).

EL football with somewhere close to all of the qualifying rounds to combine with a new manager likely to look to change the style of play and bring in players in the transfer market. A ton of qualifying rounds to mess up their pre-season, and quite likely cause some transfer market problems as they won't know what to plan for and with what budget. Followed quite possibly by a congested fixture list. Lose arguably their best player in Song to add to that and it's going to be a huge job waiting for whoever they get in.

If they're really looking to target top class managers I think even their manager hunt might be delayed as it seem utterly unlikely that they'll get their initial targets if the names being bandied around the press are accurate.

Dangerous combination all of that. Could end up just fine, new manager, good football, a EL run and a solid PL performance after a couple of inspired moves in the transfer market. But a lot of moving parts in that and a lot of potential for it to go tits up I think. They might count themselves lucky next time this summer that there will probably again be a handful of properly terrible teams in the PL.

? Did they get in via the fair play?

Yup. On the plus side, can see the extra fixtures screwing them up quite a bit :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/32889068

West Ham qualify for Europa League through Fair Play system
West Ham United have qualified for next season's Europa League after topping the Premier League Fair Play table.

The Hammers will be one of 104 teams entering the competition at the first qualifying round stage, which begins on 2 July.

Joint chairmen David Sullivan and David Gold said: "Starting in early July will bring its challenges,

"But everyone at the club will be relishing the opportunity to feature on the European stage."

They really do need to shorten this competition. Make it a knock-out tournament and ditch the league format. But in West Ham's case, I'm quite happy that they have about a million games to play next season.

So they start in 5 weeks!.. they are gonna have a crazy Summer.

The article also says they will have 3 rounds to get past before the final play-off round is played in August to get into the groups.. wow. We are lucky we go direct to the group stages.

So they start in 5 weeks!.. they are gonna have a crazy Summer.

The article also says they will have 3 rounds to get past before the final play-off round is played in August to get into the groups.. wow. We are lucky we go direct to the group stages.

Yep so 8 games to get to the group stage - that's insane.

Tbf they could prob play a youth team in the first few matches and still get through.

They won't though lol

Yep so 8 games to get to the group stage - that's insane.

Tbf they could prob play a youth team in the first few matches and still get through.

They won't though lol

Could play a youth or reserve team and get away with it perhaps. Probably needs a bit of planning either way and they're currently short one manager...

Could play a youth or reserve team and get away with it perhaps. Probably needs a bit of planning either way and they're currently short one manager...

If it was us I would love to play a Youth team (hell, I think we should play reserves with some youth in the group games) it would be pretty awesome watching the youths in a real first team match (and if they lost, who really cares, with 3 more rounds of qualifiers to go).

However, I can see the Spammers taking it deadly seriously - with much talk of Champions League whilst still in the qualifying rounds - I think all the negatives you mentioned above are spot on...

Back