• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Cann we?

Bullet

Luka Modric
Our big7 rivals are supposed to be MNC MNU Liv Ars Che New with BHA AST supposedly decent.
Only a few games in, but CHE look woeful and NEW MNU are 5 points behind us.
BHA are doing well right now. Although note they went behind when De Zerbi changed the team from Europe in mid week.

The table shows how important it is to beat your rivals, beating MNU has made all the difference.

Tough game against LIV next, but these are key games to take points off rivals.
All games are supposedly worth 3 points, but if you can take 2 or 3 points off your direct rivals, that is worth more than taking 3 points off Sheffield United.

18 MNC
16 LIV
15 BHA
14 TOT ARS
12 AST
10 WHU
9 NEW MNU
8 CRY FUL
7 NOT
6 BRE
5 CHE
4 EVE WOL
3 BOU
1 LUT BUR SHE

Our big7 rivals are supposed to be MNC MNU Liv Ars Che New with BHA AST supposedly decent.
Only a few games in, but CHE look woeful and NEW MNU are 5 points behind us.
BHA are doing well right now. Although note they went behind when De Zerbi changed the team from Europe in mid week.

The table shows how important it is to beat your rivals, beating MNU has made all the difference.

Tough game against LIV next, but these are key games to take points off rivals.
All games are supposedly worth 3 points, but if you can take 2 or 3 points off your direct rivals, that is worth more than taking 3 points off Sheffield United.

18 MNC
16 LIV
15 BHA
14 TOT ARS
12 AST
10 WHU
9 NEW MNU
8 CRY FUL
7 NOT
6 BRE
5 CHE
4 EVE WOL
3 BOU
1 LUT BUR SHE

Can we what?

Definitely possible given a number of clubs new or not used to European football.... who knows how fatigue and injuries might impact them ...but I'd settle id Spurs ended fifth given the lack of depth of angeball-players.

Top four would be an excellent achievement in Big Ange's first season. Getting us back into Europe ( i.e. Top 6 ) should be the target. Anything above would be the icing on the cake.
Didn’t I read something about 5 teams in CL this year? Might have to change top 4 to top 5 if that’s the case, or I should have just imagined it - also possible lol

Didn’t I read something about 5 teams in CL this year? Might have to change top 4 to top 5 if that’s the case, or I should have just imagined it - also possible lol

The cl format changes next season to 36 teams. 2 places go to the countries that do the best in european competitions the prior season. 7 out of the last 8 england has been 1 of those 2. So 5th should get a cl place as long as the teams in europe don't fudge up.

I think if we continue as we started it’s imperative that we bring in the right players to improve the squad in January. Those players are not the likes of Ryan Nelsen and Louis Saha.

We need to seriously bolster the strength of our squad as right now if we suffer an injury to one of our centre backs we have to play an 18 year old who may or may not be ready. Etc and that’s just at centre back. I think central midfield is only place we have depth but there is still a drop off with the exception of Bentancur who has yet to play this season.

The cl format changes next season to 36 teams. 2 places go to the countries that do the best in european competitions the prior season. 7 out of the last 8 england has been 1 of those 2. So 5th should get a cl place as long as the teams in europe don't fudge up.

Arsenal Saudi Sportswashing Machine & United, not confident they will have good tournaments this season tbh

I actually don't even really care where we finish. Just that we keep playing entertaining football and keep showing signs of progression. If that gets us top 4 then absolutely brilliant. But if we finish 6th or 7th I won't really mind either.
That's redknapp's swashbuckling football - so entertaining but the white-knuckled game ends were more scary than entertaining. Modic lennon vdv bale pav ....glory days!

I think if we continue as we started it’s imperative that we bring in the right players to improve the squad in January. Those players are not the likes of Ryan Nelsen and Louis Saha.

We need to seriously bolster the strength of our squad as right now if we suffer an injury to one of our centre backs we have to play an 18 year old who may or may not be ready. Etc and that’s just at centre back. I think central midfield is only place we have depth but there is still a drop off with the exception of Bentancur who has yet to play this season.
Yup better hope it is closer to paratici outcomes rather than hitchen.

If we were playing European football this year, and also League Cup football, we would already have injuries and fatigue.
Apparently Son and Maddison went into the Death Star with issues.
That's why I was fine with "missing out" on European football last season, it is absolutely vital to our fitness this year.

I'm thinking we definitely Cann do it. We may not, but we really Cann.

pB43k.jpg

Still no idea what the question is. Can we what? Win the league? Not get relegated? Win a cup? Get cl? Get europa? Beat liverpool? Eat a big mac?

Back