• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

Arguably I haven't visited the PL's official website very often, but Bundesliga.com seems to me to be much more user friendly and relevant.

You can watch all goals from this (and previous) season, sorted by gameweek, club or player, you get highlights from every gameweek, the stats are more comprehensive and relevant, etc. It is basically designed to meet my needs as a football fan.

Whereas Premierleague.com has a much less intuitive design with a lot of boring pundit videos, post game manager interviews and FPL tips. And whatever goal videos they have are either memorable goals from a few years or best goal compilations, with bricky music in the background.

Arguably I haven't visited the PL's official website very often, but Bundesliga.com seems to me to be much more user friendly and relevant.

You can watch all goals from this (and previous) season, sorted by gameweek, club or player, you get highlights from every gameweek, the stats are more comprehensive and relevant, etc. It is basically designed to meet my needs as a football fan.

Whereas Premierleague.com has a much less intuitive design with a lot of boring pundit videos, post game manager interviews and FPL tips. And whatever goal videos they have are either memorable goals from a few years or best goal compilations, with bricky music in the background.

I wonder if that’s a location thing, and in Germany you can watch PL goals but not the Bundesliga ones, possibly be related to broadcast rights.

I wonder if that’s a location thing, and in Germany you can watch PL goals but not the Bundesliga ones, possibly be related to broadcast rights.
It doesn't look like it the way the goals and highlights are promoted on the website - in that case they must have a completely different website for the German audience.

So that effectively puts Leverkusen 10 points clear, they won't lose to Koln. I know I shouldn't really feel sorry for a bloke who gets paid a fortune to do something as wonderful as playing football but I do feel for Harry.

League basically over now. Tuchel has been really poor for Bayern. Should've got rid of him and even got a caretaker in if needed.

Back