• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

In the middle of a back 3, with superior defenders either side of him. Makes no sense.

Think that's the first time Kane has touched the ball this half
Compare it with the back 3 of Leverkusen. Tapsoba, Tha and Hincapie are vastly superior!

They are
But I remember when Kane went there and many on here was saying how great the players at Bayern were… and I argued they really weren’t
It’s being shown now
It's not an elite squad, but I think it's more to do with the overrated macaron on the touchline, than the players.
As far as I remember, Bayern haven't played the formation they did today in any other game this season. Tuchel tried to match them up with the same formation as Leverkusen, instead of just playing how they're used to.

It's not an elite squad, but I think it's more to do with the overrated macaron on the touchline, than the players.
As far as I remember, Bayern haven't played the formation they did today in any other game this season. Tuchel tried to match them up with the same formation as Leverkusen, instead of just playing how they're used to.
It’s not an elite squad
It’s also got a manager trying things that are odd
But I think they would have lost if he had played their normal way

Before you finish mounting Tuchel's head on a stake. Bayern played today with a substantial number of injury absences: Alphonso Davies, Joshua Kimmich, Dayot Upamecano, Serge Gnabry, Kingsley Coman, Bouana Sarr, with Min-Jae Kim still not back from Asian Cup duty. That level of missing players would hurt any club's chances.

Before you finish mounting Tuchel's head on a stake. Bayern played today with a substantial number of injury absences: Alphonso Davies, Joshua Kimmich, Dayot Upamecano, Serge Gnabry, Kingsley Coman, Bouana Sarr, with Min-Jae Kim still not back from Asian Cup duty. That level of missing players would hurt any club's chances.
Those 2 played.
Missed Davies, Gnabry, Coman certainly but they were just poor.
Have to say I thought Leverkeusen weren't that great but solid and just better all round on the evening.

Reactions: jrh
Ahh, danke. Was going by pre-match updates and didn't see it myself. Okay, still missing some very decent players who might have changed the outcome. Still, I'm not complaining. Would like to see Harry come home and win a trophy where he truly wants to win one. And he doesn't even have to be captain here anymore. Just run about and score or create goals. If he could bring Davies with him, that'd be a nice addition.

Ahh, danke. Was going by pre-match updates and didn't see it myself. Okay, still missing some very decent players who might have changed the outcome. Still, I'm not complaining. Would like to see Harry come home and win a trophy where he truly wants to win one. And he doesn't even have to be captain here anymore. Just run about and score or create goals. If he could bring Davies with him, that'd be a nice addition.
Lloris was captain!

Back