• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

BOOOO Let the bottlers win it just once you horrible brick club!

They did, 11 years ago....

Thing is they had it in their hands today, I imagine it'll hurt big time for players / fans / staff but they can only blame themselves if it stays this way.

It's near enough often a wounder supporting the underdog, interesting part of human nature that we do it to ourselves..

Edit - Additional wounder is that it's a half English kid who chose Germany who gets the winner whilst an English star is left on the bench in the other game. If Bellingham on the bench is anything other than injury the management need shooting or perhaps a less severe punishment.

They did, 11 years ago....

Thing is they had it in their hands today, I imagine it'll hurt big time for players / fans / staff but they can only blame themselves if it stays this way.

It's near enough often a wounder supporting the underdog, interesting part of human nature that we do it to ourselves..

Edit - Additional wounder is that it's a half English kid who chose Germany who gets the winner whilst an English star is left on the bench in the other game. If Bellingham on the bench is anything other than injury the management need shooting or perhaps a less severe punishment.

I knooooooow I just mean let them win it (again) for fudging once! I fudging hate Bayern with a passion.

So was Bellingham really injured or is the rumoured €150 million offer from Real Madrid too much to risk?

Back