• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bundesliga Bonestroker Thread

Must be exciting to have a proper title race not having one team win by a country mile like here in England.

:D

Dortmund go 2 points ahead with 1 game left, Don't mess it up now.

Those people high up in Bayern like Oliver Kahn that forced Nagelsmann out must all be bricking it a bit right now.. Tuchel has taken them out the German Cup, out the CL and on the verge of blowing the league too!

Dortmund go 2 points ahead with 1 game left, Don't mess it up now.

Those people high up in Bayern like Oliver Kahn that forced Nagelsmann out must all be bricking it a bit right now.. Tuchel has taken them out the German Cup, out the CL and on the verge of blowing the league too!
It's ok, Lampard will be available in a week.

Dortmund always have a bottle job in them, I really hope they win the league, would be lovely.

Bayern are a bunch of absolute berks.

Dortmund always have a bottle job in them, I really hope they win the league, would be lovely.

Bayern are a bunch of absolute berks.

Dortmund already 1 nil down and then they missed a penalty. Cmon get it together, No one wants to see another 10 years of Bayern dominating

Watching the Bayern game, they don't look all that much cop IMO
Why would Sky pick to show the Bayern game when Dortmund win the league if they win?! I know they are losing, but surely you would show the Dortmund game and it's more dramatic if they lose aswell at home.

Anyway, come on Dortmund....

Why would Sky pick to show the Bayern game when Dortmund win the league if they win?! I know they are losing, but surely you would show the Dortmund game and it's more dramatic if they lose aswell at home.

Anyway, come on Dortmund....
It’s on sky too
Both games are

Back