• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Budget £50m. Which three would you buy?

Good call on Draxler. Interest is down after the bigger clubs have gone shopping elsewhere.

I'm expecting Fazio, Dier and Mason to step up significantly in what will be their second seasons. And Lamela and Chadli were both showing signs of progress last season (although both had noticeable mid-season slumps). I just think we need a bit of patience with some of these, clearly very talented, players. The disruption of overhauls harms us far more than it ever achieves. I'd rather we back organic growth for once.

I think Ings suffers from the same thing Robbie Keane did. Because he's not quite 6', people assume he is a #10. But he's not at all. He's very mobile and runs the channels, much like Kane. To me the key with Ings at #9 is having a bigger WF up close to him (which Chadli is perfect for).

I agree with the first paragraph. Should look to add some quality in some key positions, but let's not go signing crazy again. And let's be patient with our young talented players.

Not sure Chadli is perfect to add physicality to a front line though. He has the size, and he seems to have the muscle. But he seemingly either doesn't know how to use his size or he's not willing to get stuck in enough to effectively use it.

I agree with the first paragraph. Should look to add some quality in some key positions, but let's not go signing crazy again. And let's be patient with our young talented players.

Not sure Chadli is perfect to add physicality to a front line though. He has the size, and he seems to have the muscle. But he seemingly either doesn't know how to use his size or he's not willing to get stuck in enough to effectively use it.

We could stick him up top against the EL minnows and see how he does, like we did with Kane .

A bit like Tom Thudd Thunderdome Thumpingstone. A very placid chap, yet built like seven Scott Parkers.

Bolasie, Schneiderlin and Ings.

Bolasie would give us real electric pace and trickery on the right or left actually. Been impressed with him since they got promoted back into the Premier League.

Schneiderlin is the man that Poch ultimately wants it would seem and whilst strengthening us it would also show him that we will go that extra mile to get who he wants.

Ings would be a nominal fee but give us another young English centre forward that can work well with Kane.

All three are homegrown players with experience of this league and its demands and experience of playing internationally at various levels.

Bolasie, Schneiderlin and Ings.

Bolasie would give us real electric pace and trickery on the right or left actually. Been impressed with him since they got promoted back into the Premier League.

Schneiderlin is the man that Poch ultimately wants it would seem and whilst strengthening us it would also show him that we will go that extra mile to get who he wants.

Ings would be a nominal fee but give us another young English centre forward that can work well with Kane.

All three are homegrown players with experience of this league and its demands and experience of playing internationally at various levels.

I would be stunned if we got those 3, be a very good window ...

Back