• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Budapest Time-lapse

jamonserrano

John Scales
I reckon many of you have never been here (and never will be) so I post this video about the place where I live.

It was made from 50,000 pics (not by me).

[video=youtube_share;Cbbkj2GhDmo]http://youtu.be/Cbbkj2GhDmo?hd=1[/video]

Last edited:
ive been to Budapest mate - got fined on the Subway system despite not boarding a train and being in the process of looking for a ticket office ! heard they have a bad reputation . . .

seemed a nice historical City, unfortunately we never got much of a chance to explore as we was only ever there for a few hours - it's a bit of a transport hub for trains around Europe and we was there a couple of times when stopping over.

did have time to stroll along the river taking in the wonderful architecture (and women ;) )

Last edited:
I've been there twice on stag do's

Very messy

Good laugh though

Only got ripped off once in a strip club when several huge men appeared from nowhere and demanded that a glass of "champagne and tango" be bought for a hundred quid... but the dances were free or something... I dunno was hammered and we wrote it off as a lesson learned - go elsewhere and don't get your head stoved in

Oh we also almost got our heads stoved in by bouncers at a nightclub too

We were waved in by our "guide" fella... but the bouncers thought we had just walked in and went mental at us in Hungarian

brick was shat

ive been to Budapest mate - got fined on the Subway system despite not boarding a train and being in the process of looking for a ticket office ! heard they have a bad reputation . . .

289044_700b.jpg

there's a bit of a reputation for tourist police from what i remember. may have cleaned up a bit, but there's some scary stories like the above if you look into it. worth checking out names of places to avoid before you go.

Back