• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Broken Fence

southstand1882

Mitchell Thomas
I live in a rented house which has wooden panel fences on each side of the garden

One of the panels on one side of the garden is fudged

How do you know which fence is yours?

Is there a general rule (e.g. left is yours, right belongs to the neighbour)

Or is it random?

I don't own this property so not sure which is my boundary

Whatever direction the fence fell i.e. towards you = neighbour pays, away from you = pay**

**this is flimflam and misleading, dont listen to me

Whatever direction the fence fell i.e. towards you = neighbour pays, away from you = pay**

**this is flimflam and misleading, dont listen to me

Glen I found that funny. Hopefully its the first of many as lately your posts have been utter brick

It is generally the fence to the right side of your property... this is not always the case. Check the title deeds if possible, of get a neighbour to check theirs if you dont want to contact the landlord, better still, let the landlord or letting agent deal with it.

It is generally the fence to the right side of your property... this is not always the case. Check the title deeds if possible, of get a neighbour to check theirs if you dont want to contact the landlord, better still, let the landlord or letting agent deal with it.

Misleading.

Can be any side. You have to check the deeds.

I guess it depends which way youre facing huh

Just get rid of the fences, saves so much hassle.

I chucked mine out years ago, it made my garden look twice as big!

I live in a rented house which has wooden panel fences on each side of the garden

One of the panels on one side of the garden is fudged

How do you know which fence is yours?

Is there a general rule (e.g. left is yours, right belongs to the neighbour)

Or is it random?

I don't own this property so not sure which is my boundary

Why do you rent ? I would have thought with the job you do, you'd be mortgage free.

I'd suggest asking the agent/landlord. I thought fence to the right was your responsibility but pobably not a hard and fast rule.

So exactly as i said...... but generally, it is the fence on the right of your deeds plan.

On the deeds there's a little sideways T which indicates who's responsible for the fence. The vertical bar of the T will be shown on the side of the fence of the person who is responsible for it.

Back