• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Brennan Johnson

he is a spurs fan he can do us a solid and get 80m ;)

Was Kemsley at the club at some point? I was flicking through the channels last night and he popper up on some reality TV show about gold-digging wives in America or something

But surely we wouldn’t sign both, or drop 50m on just Deki cover. Therefore maybe they see BJ as a potential for the central slot also.

Reports suggest we aren’t targeting a like for like replacement for Kane and instead want a versatile forward in the mould of Johnson.

Half the free based on a year left though, Kane is 200m this season with another year left IMO.

Thats the market for you.....fcked

Is it the market though? Johan bakayoko although not hg is younger than johnson has far superior stats and would cost half as much. Then there is orban aswell.

Is it the market though? Johan bakayoko although not hg is younger than johnson has far superior stats and would cost half as much. Then there is orban aswell.

Well like I said yesterday, the market also makes allowances for teams not having to sell like others may need to, that plays a massive part IMO. Teams on the continent have a hugely different financial outlook than the UK

Well like I said yesterday, the market also makes allowances for teams not having to sell like others may need to, that plays a massive part IMO. Teams on the continent have a hugely different financial outlook than the UK

Agreed. Just not sure johnson is who we should be after. But if ange does want him fair enough.

Agreed. Just not sure johnson is who we should be after. But if ange does want him fair enough.

I think there might be more than one he wants for different areas, if we get them though, thats another thing.

Like he said in his interview, "gonna be a crazy week mate"

Orban is a CF
Bakayoko is not proven
Johnson has played over 150 game sim this country and had experience of playing in this league for a shambles of team and still performing

I hope this doesn't happen, there has to be better options and better value out there.
This is like paying £50k for a VW Golf and at the back of your mind, you know it isn't the real deal.

Orban is a CF
Bakayoko is not proven
Johnson has played over 150 game sim this country and had experience of playing in this league for a shambles of team and still performing

I'm sorry i thought we needed a cf? Bakayoko has been brilliant for psv last season and started well this. Or do we only buy prem players now?

As i said if ange wants johnson fair enough.

I'm sorry i thought we needed a cf? Bakayoko has been brilliant for psv last season and started well this. Or do we only buy prem players now?

As i said if ange wants johnson fair enough.
You said proven…
He isn’t proven at all
One season in a league many of our fans ridiculed when we were linked with a manager from there

and it’s not coincidence that the players making the difference this season are the two proven prem players… Bissouma and Maddison. If you have this spend big money it mitigates the risks

I’ve never seen Bakayoko so can’t comment but he has played 43 times for PSV and scored 7 goals
Johnson played one more game last season and scored 10 goals
In a team that was struggling and a real mess

For what it’s worth I’m not convinced we will get the deal some because of the price relative to the outgoings needed. We need the outgoings before we buy again IMO

and we do need a Genuine CF imo

Back