• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Breel Embolo

He looks to have everything other than a rep and experience

He can build them both here for us and become a star

Though he wasn't at his best last night, still showed glimpses of being a very good player. And now he's out of the CL, I wouldn't be surprised if Levy makes a bid for him.

Embolo, Berahino and Kramer in. With departures for Lennon (£5m), Lamela (£14m), Townsend (£12m), Fazio (£6m) and Adebayor (free)

The above would probably represent an overall net profit on the summer on transfer fees with a large saving on the wage bill as well.

That would be an absolutely brilliant summer for us with us being set for a number of years to come and have decent room on the wage bill to reward our young players with improved contracts in the future and keep them at the club.

Embolo, Berahino and Kramer in. With departures for Lennon (£5m), Lamela (£14m), Townsend (£12m), Fazio (£6m) and Adebayor (free)

The above would probably represent an overall net profit on the summer on transfer fees with a large saving on the wage bill as well.

That would be an absolutely brilliant summer for us with us being set for a number of years to come and have decent room on the wage bill to reward our young players with improved contracts in the future and keep them at the club.
love the logic and i applaud the effort ... please reevaluate the team that you follow.

Other than some small ITK there has never really been any noise that Kramer was a serious target.We would probably need to triple his wages to even start a conversation with him and i imagine the fee would be northwards of 25mill euro.So not remotley gettable.What do we offer him that he doesn't have at Leverkusen.

Press were linking us earlier in the summer, obivously that doesn't say we were/are actually in for him. I'd guess we're following his progress, like half the teams in europe

Anything to suggest we're actually after this guy, or is it just wishful thinking?

Links in the papers a few weeks back, before we started making bids on Berahino. The most recent talk though had the owner of Basel saying he wasn't going anywhere this window.

Some twitter bloke (Gary Jacob) has claimed that West Brom have been told £20 million or more for Breel Embolo.

When I proposed him over a year ago his hair was just fine. That's what happens when you wait. Funky hair adds several million to the asking price.

Back