• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Breel Embolo

I mentioned this guy in the General Transfer Rumour thread a month or so ago. We were linked with him back then and, after watching the obligatory youtube compilation, I genuinely was impressed. Especially strength and speed - two qualities that are innate and therefore can't be made, by a video compilation, to look better than they actually are. He also seems to play with his head up and is as happy making an assist as scoring a goal. So he could work very well in the wide forward role for us.

Of all the young forwards we've been linked with this summer, Embolo is the one I'd most like us to get. I think he'll go far in the game. And now is the time to get him.

i read we have been put off by the 14 mill transfer fee

i read we have been put off by the 14 mill transfer fee

And I've read that we're in pole position to sign him.

So many stories. So much bollox. Who knows what the actual truth is?

The point is that I hope we genuinely are after this guy and that we do get him.

Would be great. Had my eye on him since last year and he's only gotten better. Add Berahino and we're set for the next 7-8 years.

I would take that every day of the week.. If we could get two years out of a player and that they have played at a level to interest the real big clubs I would be happy to watch that.. I think we would have been much better off if we had two years of playing experience of James, Kroos, Isco, Alonso before they moved to Madrid..

Saw this kid play for the first time last night, in the CL qualifiers. if we have any chance to sign him- we should do it, he's going to develop to a top, top player.

Saw this kid play for the first time last night, in the CL qualifiers. if we have any chance to sign him- we should do it, he's going to develop to a top, top player.

He looks a real prospect with all the strengths you would want at this stage and a reasonable value due to his immaturity and exposure

I think we might not have a chance if we'll wait until next year, big boys will come for him. Probably would have been a better use of our 12-15m than Njie

Back