• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bond, Ferdinand,Jordan & Sherwood

I was waiting for one of these threads, it makes me nostalgic for the "what does Chris Hughton do?" threads that we always used to get when we hit a poor run of form under Jol.

The choice of coaches should be the sole decision of the manager, who should be able to choose whoever they want to support them. If Redknapp left and a new manager and coaching team replaced them, we would have exactly the same thread started when we first had a bad run of results.

Aaaahhhh good old 'clipboard Chris, what does he do ?' Then he took the toons up, now trying to get the brummies up. Many here are just so short sighted or make judgements with nooo facts. But I see that happening with all fans at all clubs. We are 4th chasing 3rd, and have been top 5 since Arry took over with these fellas involved in one shape or other. They are also affiliated with other clubs through their playing careers, but they are here now with us so, just like with Arry, let's give them the benefit of the doubt and support them.

Apart from when he won us a trophy?

So you think GG was a great success for us and his style of football was suited to the modern game ? Interesting.

Even if you do think that (and its not just another attempt to nit pick my posts) its not really relevant is it, just use a different example, the point of the post is that managers who are stubborn and dont listen when things arent going right are not going to get anywhere. Its not a bad thing as suggested by some in the thread.

He can have a view. We all saw them when they were working for Setanta. They were all cliches and flimflam.
Put it this way, they would have fudge all chance at getting a job at United or Arsenal.

Have a view all you like, but at least base it on something other than guess work. Nothing wrong with Sherwood on tv, he was spot on a lot of times which is why he was a regular.

Look at any club, you'd be surprised at who coaches at top clubs. They arent our main coaches, and i dont see why they wouldnt work at a top club from what we know (which is barely anything).

Another thread where the clueless guess.

I could quite easily say Ferdinand and sherwood are the best thing to happen to the club and they are the reason we are top 4. Now I don't have a clue either way, just like the op.

This, sadly this forum is becoming my favourite buttplug.

Its the person responsible for fitness that i would like to know. How many last minute "meaningful" winning goals have we scored this season (VDV against Stoke was an equaliser). Compare that to our main rivals. United, Chelsea and Arse have all had last minute winners - and probably on more than one occasion. I remember Vermalen and others running the whole length of the field in injury time to score a winner for the Arse. Cant remember one of those for Spurs this season.

yo colin, have you ever thought of applying for the role?

i would myself but i know for a fact i'd be the equivalent of a sardine trying to win a marathon.

fish.jpg

AS, is that you in the middle? If that's Sherwood on the left, I wouldn't follow him, he's going upstream :)

Harry going would hopefully have meant the back of these four, especially Sherwood and Ferdinand - both were just typical thick pundits until Harry decided he wanted some ex pro cronies at the club.

Our strikers at the time were actually going great guns until Ferdinand showed up.

We are badly in need of some coaching brains at the club. If Harry is to stay , he need help, help with tactics, help with transfers and help with substitutions. none of the above have anything like the experiance and pedigree required.

Ferdinand and Sherwood , had no experience or qualifications whats so ever. Harry in is own words " wanted to give a leg up to some ex prose " [something like that ].

Harry's brick. The coaching staff are brick. And yet we're challenging for 3rd going into the final day of the season, having played some beautiful football this season. We will (hopefully!) have lost less than 10 games in the league this season, as well as last season.

In fact under this brick management/coaching team, we have finished 9th (with a pts per game average that would have seen us 6th), 4th, 5th and somewhere between 3rd and 5th.

We must be the luckiest side alive to have done so well with such a brick set up.

Back