• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bombs go off at Boston Marathon Finish Line. . .

ChuPeEB.png

That is shocking... What website is that from? Very strange...

Also, I'd to echoe what's been said on the bomb drills. Bit of a strange coincidence that on 9/11 many drills were going on on about 20 different aeroplanes to practice hijacking scenario's. And at 7/7 there were bomb drills going on at the exact stations that just so happened to be bombed. And now turns out there were bomb drills in Boston.

That is shocking... What website is that from? Very strange...

Also, I'd to echoe what's been said on the bomb drills. Bit of a strange coincidence that on 9/11 many drills were going on on about 20 different aeroplanes to practice hijacking scenario's. And at 7/7 there were bomb drills going on at the exact stations that just so happened to be bombed. And now turns out there were bomb drills in Boston.

Not to mention 'active shooter' drills before Sandy Hook.

jees. Horrific events. People running for charities, just completely horrific.

The boston globe already has footage of the explosion on youtube. Where the comments are pretty damn sickening as well.

jees. Horrific events. People running for charities, just completely horrific.

The boston globe already has footage of the explosion on youtube. Where the comments are pretty damn sickening as well.

The internet is just an incredibly fantastic invention, we can now keep ourselves informed and educated within a couple of clicks of a mouse. Sadly, sites such as social networking and youtube showcase how ignorant, crass, unsympathetic and downright evil the human mind can be. And the worst thing is, these types of people are usually not even believers of their own hateful words, they are just craving the attention/infamy.

Not to mention 'active shooter' drills before Sandy Hook.

I'd rather not state my views on all this but the way I see there's three posibilities:

- A conspiracy
- Some how the perpetrators have got hold of information letting them know the best time to peform these horrible attacks
- It's all a sheer coincidence

I'd rather not state my views on all this but the way I see there's three posibilities:

- A conspiracy
- Some how the perpetrators have got hold of information letting them know the best time to peform these horrible attacks
- It's all a sheer coincidence

False-flag attacks are worryingly common in the US, a few of which have been exposed. Whilst I firmly believe one can make a conspiracy theory out of absolutely anything, there has been plenty of occasions where the theorists have been bang on the money.

In this case, my question about the 'drills' was more to do with finding out if relevant authorities were aware of potential threats, rather than questioning if they were conducting a 'dress-rehearsal' for the atrocity which later occured.

Having said that, nothing can and should be ruled out in my eyes anymore. The lengths we as human beings will go to in order for personal gain, power, control and financial superiority is nothing short of tyrannical.

I could not help noticing that one of the railings fell into its own footprint. I have spoken to leading railing engineers who say that isn't possible.

And if you look at the footage, right before the explosion you can clearly see some kind of object (remote control micro missile?) travelling at speed across the screen.

When the first explosion happened, the race clock was at 04 - 09 - 43. The 4th of September 1943 was a Saturday. I find that a very strange coincidence.

I could not help noticing that one of the railings fell into its own footprint. I have spoken to leading railing engineers who say that isn't possible.

And if you look at the footage, right before the explosion you can clearly see some kind of object (remote control micro missile?) travelling at speed across the screen.

When the first explosion happened, the race clock was at 04 - 09 - 43. The 4th of September 1943 was a Saturday. I find that a very strange coincidence.

Out of interest why does it matter it's a saturday?

Out of interest why does it matter it's a saturday?

Saturday is the 6th day of the week. 6 is the only even perfect number that is not the sum of successive odd cubes. What are the chances of that? The sign of the Devil is 666... Need I go on?

Only the Illuminati Succeed.

Saturday is the 6th day of the week. 6 is the only even perfect number that is not the sum of successive odd cubes. What are the chances of that? The sign of the Devil is 666... Need I go on?

There's looking at details then there's that... I don't think the sums of successive odd cubes nor the sign of the devil mean anything.

The response to this by a mass ammount on the internet today has really turned my stomach. I know you get idiots every now and then who think it's funny to joke but this is so over the top. It seems like there's so many people making out of taste jokes or out of taste responses. From ALL parties.

- You've got people who hate the US saying they're glad
- You've got general idiots making the jokes
- You've got American's spouting out vile racism about people from the middle east
- You've got people saying that bombings in "bricky" places in the world like Syria and Somalia don't matter as it happens all the time (which is just one of the most ridiculous sentances I've ever heard)

The internet is really messing up this world isn't it?

It has always been thus, the difference is that before the internet we were not exposed to the weirdy beliefs of weirdys to the same extent as we are now. Before the internet, people had these thoughts, they just did not have the forum to express them. Now they do and yes it is confronting. Even on here I sometimes feel uncomfortable by the nutjob beliefs of some posters. But Hey, it goes with the territory. [-o<

Has any reliable news been released on suspects? There's a few differing fingers of blame being pointed at the moment. The reports by the NY Times lead to a Saudi man being arrested but the BPD have rubbished this. Also hearing reports that it was an American terrorist group?

The police response to this stuff all ways makes me laugh..... It's a bit like bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted.

Seriously. WTF.

If you believe from the Book of Revelation that the sign of Devil is 666, then you should believe from the Bible that Saturday is the 7th day of the week.
At least be consistent in your conspiracy flimflam.

why is it when a bomb goes off in america or perhaps the uk,there is all of this conspiracy flimflam comes out, where as if a bomb goes off in iraq,syria,afghanistan its just a normal day.

i think certain people make their living making things up and putting two and two together making what ever but certainly not four.

why is it when a bomb goes off in america or perhaps the uk,there is all of this conspiracy flimflam comes out, where as if a bomb goes off in iraq,syria,afghanistan its just a normal day.

i think certain people make their living making things up and putting two and two together making what ever but certainly not four.

sadly in iraq, syria, etc it is a normal day

in the US and Europe we have so many safety blankets around us its understandable that some people think its impossible that these can fail from time to time so they assume govt. complicity

The chances of that would be 1/1 seeing as it already has happened and you're just describing those events.

(And of course, not sure if serious...)

The psychology of conspiracy theories is quiet interesting, at least I think so.

One of the better theories (I think) connects it to people having a need to feel that the world is ordered and predictable, not random and chaotic. If all these events are planned by some conspirators to execute their mastermind long term plan to maintain control of human beings it might be alarming, but at least there is an order to things. If individuals or smaller groups of individuals can cause things like the terrorist attacks and assassinations we've sen then the world is essentially chaotic and that might instinctively be even more alarming.

Peddling conspiracy theories seems to be a somewhat common way of making a living, you only have to search amazon quickly to realize that it's a pretty big market and a market where you don't exactly need massive credentials to get attention. Surely there are true believers out there trying to spread conspiracy theory thinking with the best of intentions, but I think there are also people who are just happy to make a profit off the gullible true believers.

Back