• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bombs go off at Boston Marathon Finish Line. . .

Is it not possible for someone to buy 2 identical bags?

Why is this a setup? People always point to things being a conspiracy...but why? Why would they throw it on 2 Chechyns? Why would 2 people cause so much havoc in a neighbourhood if it was a setup?

I think it's quite sad to believe in that kind of crap. You're letting your imagination control your life, even though you might think its setting you free from the government.

Also as well, if it was a set-up how did the authorities know;
a) that these two would attend the marathon?
b) which part of the course they'd go to?

And other than bombing, why else would they go? Of course anyone can attend the marathon, but if someone had said they were friends with or related to a runner or they just enjoy attending marathons then I'd be more likely to believe it.

2jcbnmu.jpg

Is it not possible for someone to buy 2 identical bags?

Why is this a setup? People always point to things being a conspiracy...but why? Why would they throw it on 2 Chechyns? Why would 2 people cause so much havoc in a neighbourhood if it was a setup?

I think it's quite sad to believe in that kind of crap. You're letting your imagination control your life, even though you might think its setting you free from the government.

I think it's even more sad to believe what the media says.

In this case, I believe some things, don't believe other things. Some of the brick they are saying Jahar has said is just stupid. They said that he told the investigators his brother was 'radicalised'. Come on, what fudging 19 year old would use that word to describe someone? That's a word the media loves to use, not a 19 year old.

Then, you get all these shady people in the crowd that you question, yet, no one has a problem aiming their targets at the two people who were taped just walking around and not actually dropping brick. They walked around like everyone else did. Just judging from the videos and pictures, you can't say that, if you were there, you would have even noticed these two being suspicious at all. They just walked around the crowd like everyone else was.

I am not a bomb expert, but, wouldn't the bag have been blown to shreds? The explosions were fairly big....I don't know how much of the bags would have been left after they blew up. I am just wondering how significant the damage would be and how they would have identified the bags that blew up. If that picture of Jahar's room was really taken after the bombings, it's rather interesting that the bag he was wearing that day was sitting there in plain view. If it was taken before the bombings, kinda weird that someone would take a picture of it..

Mumorn, that photo of him astride the boat is private surveillance footage of him entering it I believe. The actual police footage available shows that they shot at the boat amongst other tactics, so no big secret there. He may have sustained those injuries whilst in the boat. Having said that, the owner of the boat stated that there was a 'big pool of blood' when he uncovered the sheet and saw a body.

There are still some things that aren't adding up. I believe the boys did have involvement but I can't be sure they were just on their own. And yes, as Mumorn stated, a radical from any religion would not say they were 'radicalised'! In their heads, what they believe is truth! When you look at most conspiracy theories, they tend to stem from America, and the main reason is because the American government has proven in its short history to be a very, VERY shady organisation, with questionable motives towards its own people. The same can be argued for many governments, but we are talking about the biggest and most powerful on the planet.

I am also interested in seeing this footage of the boys dropping their bags. Plus, the footage of the shoot-out from police dashboard cameras. That will go a long way in dis-crediting theories.

DubaiSpur said it best though... innocent until proven guilty. Due process of law and all that, glad the prosecution will be held in civilian court.

Just read about the uni student who was wrongly associated with the crime by "amateur sleuths" on the internet (read: fudging saddos who should get back to watching Ellen) being found dead.

Hope action is taken against anyone who targeted this bloke online. They are no better than the terrorists themselves.

http://mobile.news.com.au/world-new...mbings-on-reddit/story-fndir2ev-1226629675133

He went missing ages ago, identified by dental records so you would imagine he was dead pre bombing

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Fapatalk 2

Just read about the uni student who was wrongly associated with the crime by "amateur sleuths" on the internet (read: fudging saddos who should get back to watching Ellen) being found dead.

Hope action is taken against anyone who targeted this bloke online. They are no better than the terrorists themselves.

http://mobile.news.com.au/world-new...mbings-on-reddit/story-fndir2ev-1226629675133

Such a stupid comment to make, Reddit didnt cause Sunil to kill himself, and during the manhunt various officers speculated that it was him that was behind the bombings.

Such a stupid comment to make, Reddit didnt cause Sunil to kill himself, and during the manhunt various officers speculated that it was him that was behind the bombings.

The Reddit sleuths pretty much singled out anyone in the crowd who looked "suspicious" with a backpack on their person.
As for the case of the missing Brown student, several reddit users speculated that it might have been him and it went viral. The sick thing was that several reddit users start congratulating each other for "finding" the guy that did it. All those bimbos thought they were helping out, but I truly believe the reason they even got involved in the first place was to gain fame for themselves. Of course, the blame should go to the media as well for picking up on this, but that NYPost story with the 'Bag Men' title was absolutely atrocious. I hope the kid sues the brick out of them for libel and Rupert Murdoch is forced to kiss him on the ass.
Then the FBI releases the pictures of the suspects and the people on reddit probably just sweep everything under the rug despite all the persons of interest they've pointed out.

Lastly, I do think that with the many law enforcement agencies involved, there could've been some difficulty in coordinating resources. I don't know whether it was local police involved in the shoot-out in Watertown, but they definitely weren't prepared to handle that since they botched it up and let the younger brother escape. To me, that is an unacceptable failure that led to the whole city and surrounding suburbs to be shut down. The "stand-off" in the boat was obviously another failure. I don't understand why they didn't simply have their armored vehicle respond to the finding immediately. Again, not sure who responded first to the scene. The information coming from law enforcement and the media has been dodgy. The younger brother also had a 'self-inflicted' gunshot wound to the neck. I originally thought he had done this while in the boat, but if he had no gun on him in the boat.... really confused now.

Pretty sure that's fake. If I am remembering the facts correctly, he didn't have an Facebook account, but rather the Russian version of it, VK. Be interested to see when that post was actually put up. I'm skeptical...but not skeptical of the investigation, as some on here have alluded to. Far too vast a conspiracy, and no real motive for perpetrating it. Sometimes, people are just awful...there isn't always a nefarious governmental reason for these things.

Have you ever seen these amateur Internet sleuths? They're parasites who trawl the Internet getting their jollies posting all their investigations with no regard whatsoever for those they affect.

In this instance if he did kill himself he'd have grieving family and friends dealing with his suicide all the while strangers on the Internet are dragging his name and legacy through the mud.

Pretty sure that's fake. If I am remembering the facts correctly, he didn't have an Facebook account, but rather the Russian version of it, VK. Be interested to see when that post was actually put up. I'm skeptical...but not skeptical of the investigation, as some on here have alluded to. Far too vast a conspiracy, and no real motive for perpetrating it. Sometimes, people are just awful...there isn't always a nefarious governmental reason for these things.

What makes me laugh is that many Islamic heavy countries seem to get bombed the brick out of by radical extremists almost on a weekly basis, yet soon as America is attacked people like to think its all a big conspiracy?
Like you say some people are just awful and America has its fair share of awful people from all creeds and backgrounds

Back