• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bombs go off at Boston Marathon Finish Line. . .

You English, always so self important. The human race takes what it wants from anywhere and everywhere it can. It's our nature. But THIS generation of English people should stay out of other countries and leave them alone. When are you guys going to realise this?

The 'we' was in reference to 'the western world' and nothing to do with being 'English'...so my friend, I'd suggest a little less assumption next time eh? It's OK though Old Bill, I understand English is a second language for you thus easy to misinterpret and jump to a conclusion...;)

Lots of people like that. I've witnessed real abuse and suffering many many times. Most of the victims don't bomb innocent people. No sympathy from me for either of them and there is zero excuse for their actions. I am not a religious man, but if there is a GHod I hope this two rot in hell with me!

Be interested to learn from some of your stories BTW...where have you helped out?

6efwptJ.gif

He must belong to the idiotic bunch of twunts who think they were from Czech Republic......

I once saw Frank Warren described as "someone who kicks the door open without checking to see if it's unlocked first", I took that as a sign of a combative nature as opposed to the bloke above who appears to have suffered a brain fart/desperately unfit for the job interface.

I reckon he's wearing an Irish too.

:ross:

That site is pure comedy gold. Thanks. A decent number aren't conspiracies, some more aren't substantiated and the few that are aren't that bad.

I must admit, Alex Jones has a rep for being a bit of a crackpot, but was just the first thing that came up on google iPhone!

There's still enough in there to make my point valid about some theories being proved correct.

I must admit, Alex Jones has a rep for being a bit of a crackpot, but was just the first thing that came up on google iPhone!

There's still enough in there to make my point valid about some theories being proved correct.

There's a lot of things in that list I wouldn't class a conspiracy theory though, the manhattan project for example, how was that a conspiracy?

Watergate is the only kosher one (ever) imo

There's a lot of things in that list I wouldn't class a conspiracy theory though, the manhattan project for example, how was that a conspiracy?

Watergate is the only kosher one (ever) imo

This is a question I have actually. How does one define a conspiracy/conspiracy theory? From various articles I've read, people define it slightly differently.

Some discuss theories as a point of two or more parties conspiring for some sort of gain whilst others discuss it in the way of 'inside jobs' and so on and so forth.

Therefore, I believe everything on that list is a conspiracy of some sort. Would you not consider MK Ultra and Operation Northwoods to be two proven and disturbing conspiracies?

Was there a conspiracy thread? We should move the discussion there or I'll create one if needs be.

It's completely taken over this one and I know I've played a major part in that, so apologies.

This is why I don't like religion that claims to hold a monopoly of the ultimate truth.

Belief that youre religion is the ultimate be all and end all truth leads to extremism - extremism leads to fundamentalism - fundamentalism inevitably leads to terrorism is in order to make everyone behave in the way "GHod" tels them too.

I can't see why someone can't believe in a GHod and just lead a moral life according to their own beliefs without trying to make everyone behave in that way aswell. If we're all behaving in an unholy way and you think it's morally wrong because GHod says so surelly GHod would just punish us and reward you?!

Try telling that to the families of the 2900 odd who died on 9/11. I want him and his kind all wiped off this earth.

I assume you want your government wiped off the face of the earth too, for their crimes against Iraqi and Afghanistani civilians?

Back