• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Bolton Match Rating Thread

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
Physios/Medical Staff - 10
St John Ambulance - 10
Paramedics - 10
Hospital Staff - 10
Bolton Fans - 10
Spurs Fans - 10

Players - Not so Important really.

[Sorry, just so relieved that Muamba is in a 'stable condition']

Bolton Players - 10
Tottenham Players - 10

You can't knock the way the players acted on the field. At first I didn't think it was anything that serious, but then when I saw the expressions on the players' faces (especially BAE's and Rafa's), I knew it was bad

Really? I thought him laying down flat on his face was a little worrying to say the least.

Physios/Medical Staff - 10
St John Ambulance - 10
Paramedics - 10
Hospital Staff - 10
Bolton Fans - 10
Spurs Fans - 10

Players - Not so Important really.

[Sorry, just so relieved that Muamba is in a 'stable condition']

I will sound a bit fuzzy and touchy feely here but i was so impressed with the way the physio and medical people behaved i think they just saved a guys life today i hope so and it is a humbling thing to see.

You know maybe im in a little shock but football really is not important is it, you see a guy fighting for his life and i mean fudge it why are we getting stressed about top 4 and all this other gonad*s, yeah football is a good distraction from everyday life and you want to see a nice game but if were brick in a match so what it does not really matter.

Well done to everyone at the lane and the fans i am proud of today, you know i did not see one copper outside the ground when i left, it was almost like they knew they were not needed. I heard grown men show real worry and concern for another man they had never meet and it made me happy to see, football fans who are so often protayed as thugs show such worry and concern for another human being.

The best thing Webb did was to keep out of the limelight, although it must have been a terrible temptation. It was obvious the game had to be postponed only a complete idiot would have played on. You can hardly credit him for acting like a human being.

I was preoccupied with a 1001 chores and missed the whole thing.

Prior to Muamba's incident, how was the game going? Was there any fluidity to the Spurs performance?

Did I see Cudicini was in goal? Or was he just on the pitch to see what was going on?

I was preoccupied with a 1001 chores and missed the whole thing.

Prior to Muamba's incident, how was the game going? Was there any fluidity to the Spurs performance?

Did I see Cudicini was in goal? Or was he just on the pitch to see what was going on?

Conceding an own goal early on. Responded well and dominated up to the half hour, then seemed to fade. Cudicini started.

Conceding an own goal early on. Responded well and dominated up to the half hour, then seemed to fade. Cudicini started.

I agree.

Bale and Modric both looked good and were influential in our play. We mainly struggled defensively when we gave the ball away during our buildup play.

I agree.

Bale and Modric both looked good and were influential in our play. We mainly struggled defensively when we gave the ball away during our buildup play.

I've gone back to worrying everytime we concede a set-piece. Pardon the pun, but I thought we had really turned the corner with this problem earlier in the season, but the mistakes are creeping back.
You could possibly put the goal conceeded down to a new CB pairing this weekend as it was so early on, but still worrying all the same

Thought Parker was off the boil. A lot of stray passes and felt he pushed on a little too much. Would like him to sit a little for the next few games just to give us that added protection we need in front of our recently vulnerable back four.

Back