• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Lives Matter

Just seen a social media post from someone who attended a protest on the west coast of America last night. The post states that the event had been entirely peaceful, with the exception of some looting that occurred.

I honestly have no idea what to make of that.
I guess what’s the odd bit of looting between friends

The police have had a shocker there.

So has the poster, he is t FBI that video went round earlier and the guy being falsely arrested came out to say he isn’t FBI
As @Seedy Ron said earlier, I think you should ask Bedford for a refund on that keyboard :p

Cheers for the heads up though, knew it looked a bit too good to be true!

Last edited:
So you're accepting the verdict of someone in the pay of the criminal's lawyer/family and not that of the actual professional whose job it is to make the judgement?

That's stretching a bit even for you.

Edit: Also this:
https://nymag.com/intelligencer/2019/10/why-to-be-skeptical-of-michael-baden-on-epsteins-death.html

Anyone else want me to do their homework for them?
Glenn Kirshner (ex prosecutor) was saying a few days ago that this would be the first thing he would advise i.e. a 2nd autopsy.

It's phrased appallingly, but it's basically a warning to those involved in looting (and those who may be tempted to join in) that a strong law enforcement response will follow if they do not desist.

Would you prefer he gave no warning of this intention?
I'm just guessing here, but maybe dealing with protest against police brutality by throwing in even more police/military force, might upset some people....

So if the coroner's report is accurate (and I'm not saying it is without more information) how does someone asphyxiate another via the neck without trauma to the windpipe?
I'm no doctor, but I know that prolonged time with too little oxygen to the brain can cause cardiac arrest and other fatal issues. I'd say with 99,99% certainty that the cops actions where the main cause of his death. If that fuxking nutter hadn't sat on his neck for 8 minutes, he'd be alive today. Of that I'm certain.

I'm no doctor, but I know that prolonged time with too little oxygen to the brain can cause cardiac arrest and other fatal issues. I'd say with 99,99% certainty that the cops actions where the main cause of his death. If that fuxking nutter hadn't sat on his neck for 8 minutes, he'd be alive today. Of that I'm certain.
He was already complaining that he couldn't breather whilst he was upright. Just as likely that his heart was giving in from the struggle when he refused to get out of the car and then resisted arrest.

And now we do actually have evidence that it was cardiac arrest.

Coroner seems to think it was homicide so we can begin to believe that's the case.

He was already complaining that he couldn't breather whilst he was upright. Just as likely that his heart was giving in from the struggle when he refused to get out of the car and then resisted arrest.

Doesn't that make it worse (if indeed it can be any worse) - if he was already having expressing that he was having difficulty breathing, then pressing down on his neck for a prolonged period might not have been the best thing to do?

Back