• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Black Friday

Lots of big(?) discounts on one special day to drive consumers stupid and make them spend on things they dont need.

No doubt, if there is something youve been looking for - today might be the day to find a bargain, but otherwise I tend to give it a miss.

Lots of big(?) discounts on one special day to drive consumers stupid and make them spend on things they dont need.

No doubt, if there is something youve been looking for - today might be the day to find a bargain, but otherwise I tend to give it a miss.
Yep - if you wanted something in the past month hold off and see if its cheaper now. And if buying on Amazon just check on https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/ first.

So what did everyone get? I bought some Lyle & Scott pique shirts at £35 and enough golf balls to last me at least the front nine come spring.

Not what is was a few years back, where there were much bigger discounts. Now the offers don't seem exceptional and can be found throughout the year. I did buy one of these for £800 last weekend, which was a supposed BlackFriday deal. The offer had gone by the Monday before black Friday!

now that black friday has been imported to the UK, i'd like the US to borrow a holiday from the UK, it breaks my heart every year I have to go to/do some work on boxing day here.

now that black friday has been imported to the UK, i'd like the US to borrow a holiday from the UK, it breaks my heart every year I have to go to/do some work on boxing day here.

That would invole the rich giving tinned food gifts to the poor.

Back