• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

biscuits

Not the fudging Jaffa CAKE question again, hang on while I blow the candles out on my Birthday Cake, or is it a biscuit?

Bourbons top biscuits them old boys are

In Costa they are selling jumbo Bourbon, Jammy Dodger and Custard Cream. Its like £1.35 but they are gigantic.

There is this bar called london ****tail club (in goodge street) that serves ****tails with a serving of biscuit according to the drink. So a Bourbon is served with a chocolate ****tail, custard cream with something else etc.

In Costa they are selling jumbo Bourbon, Jammy Dodger and Custard Cream. Its like £1.35 but they are gigantic.

There is this bar called london ****tail club (in goodge street) that serves ****tails with a serving of biscuit according to the drink. So a Bourbon is served with a chocolate ****tail, custard cream with something else etc.

Yeah tried the custard cream one, very nice! Not a fan of bourbons or jammy dodgers tho.

One thing I do love is a nice bit of Shortbread... A tad sickly after too much but love it

Back