• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

biscuits

bennysleftfoot

Steven Caulker
The thread title is like ronseal, it does what it says on the tin.

I've recently discovered a new biscuit that could possibly steal the crown of the greatest biscuit ever from the mighty hobnob.

Foxes ambers, they're fantastic, chocolatey and oatey and hold themselves well when dunked.

Anyone else have a favourite they'd like to throw into the arena?

Bourbon cream > all. Oh, and dark chocolate Tim-Tams.

Question still remains though. Is a Jaffa Cake a biscuit...or a cake?

Last edited:
Anything with cinnamon does it for me.

My son likes these horrible circle biscuits covered in icing come in lots of diferent colours very bright and ugly. But now and again when im feeling down i have one and they are tacky but tasty.

Anything with cinnamon does it for me.

My son likes these horrible circle biscuits covered in icing come in lots of diferent colours very bright and ugly. But now and again when im feeling down i have one and they are tacky but tasty.

When I saw this thread the first thing that came to mind was party rings. Horrible horrible biscuits...yet I'll always eat another. :-"

My missus and daughter have started to make big choc chip cookies which turn out exactly the same (if not better when freshly made and warm) as the ones you buy in the supermarket (4 or 5 in a bag).

Surprisingly easy to make (even the batch I did were edible) and you get a load more for the same price you'd pay for them in a shop.

Party rings are awful.

Im partial to fox's classics, chocolatey, creamy, crunchy and great with a cup of tea. I'm going to send the missus down the shop to get me some now yumyum :)

The problem with me and biscuits is that they're like me and pringles or me and ribs or actually pretty much anything else - once I pop I just cannot fudgein stop.

I loves foxes variety I can't eat an entire box.

I don't buy biscuits for this reason considering I drink a lot of tea and coffee.

I don't buy biscuits for this reason considering I drink a lot of tea and coffee.

Now theres a big problem for me. Tea/coffee......i drink it all day long. There will come a day when i overdose on caffeine and my body doesn't want to take the abuse anymore and gives up.

Back on topic....Rockies.....thats another fave of mine......Its pretty plain but it just works.

Now theres a big problem for me. Tea/coffee......i drink it all day long. There will come a day when i overdose on caffeine and my body doesn't want to take the abuse anymore and gives up.

Back on topic....Rockies.....thats another fave of mine......Its pretty plain but it just works.

I spend the majority of my time between meetings which means spending that time working away on my laptop in COFFEE SHOPS. I drink around four cups of coffee a day - love the stuff. Which makes me crave biscuits hence me not buying biscuits.

I calculated I spend around 1600 a year on coffee - fudgein ridiculous.

Rockies urgghhhhhh (Just to make it an on topic post thats all haha)

The problem with me and biscuits is that they're like me and pringles or me and ribs or actually pretty much anything else - once I pop I just cannot fudgein stop.

I loves foxes variety I can't eat an entire box.

Me too! Can easily polish off a packet of chocolate digestives in one night at work no probs

Back